Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BEFORE YOU POST] Release Thread Check List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Release Thread Check List

Before you release make sure your thread meets the following requirements:

1. The first thing you should think about is Screenshots , remember that all members that will visit your thread will want Screenshots and maybe even a demo.

2. Also don't forget to add as many details as possible not only about what the release does but details about how can we modify and config it.

3. Include all files that members need to use your release and tell them step by step what they need to know.

4. Don't post your own server as a release.

5. Be ready for negative comments.

6. Be sure your release has an English version and an English tutorial ( that you must provide or your thread will be closed ).

-------------
IF YOU SEE ANYONE BREAKING THE RULES ABOVE, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A REPORT FOR ME TO SEE. THIS CAN BE DONE BY CLICKING THE REPORT ICON IN THE LOW LEFT CORNER OF EVERY POST. LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING ICON:
AdriaN401MasteR - [BEFORE YOU POST] Release Thread Check List - RaGEZONE Forums
. THANKS FOR HELPING ME CLEANING THIS SECTION!

-------------

Exclusive tip, to make your stay here A LOT easier: The search function is your best friend throughout your stay at the Warrock section. Creating a help thread asking questions that have already been answered many times before is only a waste of time. Doing a proper search however, only takes you a minute or two. As a result of that, you won't have to wait several hours before getting your question answered.

Lastly, please use common sense while posting on this forum. I won't be listing out every obvious rule violation in this thread, so think before you act. If you have any further questions or feel that a moderator needs to be contacted, feel free to contact me using the private message function available for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Updated the layout so it's more readable plus added some information regarding using the search function and rule breaking posts, what do when you spot a rule breaking post. No rules have been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back