Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release][FIX ADD] Alliance.php and templates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, sorry for my english...
I make fixs for the alliance page, and applied fix from others in thsis files. I share in the Xnova official forums and in the xnova-project (spanish projet), and now i put here.

FIX:
- Diferentiation of the request text, internal text and external text.
- ADD the trasnfer alliance function in the admin alliance menu.
- Complete translate to english (prethorian) and to spanish.
- If the aplication are closed, the users, can't send aplications.
- Fixed the ranks views in the member list view.
- Order by ally_rank
- Others Fixes, i dont remember.
Please test it.

Maybe have some mistake in the english translation. I put almost of the words in the language files (only 2 parts are in the alliance.php file)

I have one more fix but it have a sql querry, and i want to make it word without that querry.
If somebody want more files from me search in assembla "multinova". there are a file txt (check the svn) with the links to all FIX who make other people.

Please test the files and make fixes if you find bugs, and if you can optimize the code i will thank you (alliance.php have a lot of querrys and a lot of php code not optimized)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
never played o-game before seen it going to mess around with it try get some cybernations looking game

Reaction score
Angel you are rly an angel you saved all my server with those files.

EDIT: 500 members now :D (500+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back