Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release of Project "SuperNova.WS" - r40 release candidate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
More info - in closed thread: https://forum.ragezone.com/f421/project-supernova-ws-release-30-a-770255/

SuperNova.WS is activly developing all this time. Many changes and improvements.

Project "SuperNova.WS" Release Candidate 40RC0 "RD auth planet universe que sn_timer"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full changelog for all releases (Russian)

Project GitHub

Readme (Russian, outdated - but gives a clue about SuperNova)

Project's main site:

Live servers:

Test server:

English localization is outdated - due to low requests. You can help SuperNova by localizing absent strings by yourself and sharing new localization with other users

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SuperNova v40 now officially RELEASED!

In game root folder "docs" file "config.php.sample" - copy to game root (where index.php), rename to "config.php" and tune for your setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Project "SuperNova.WS" Release 41 "Festival batch fleet navbar"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Project GitHub

Project's main site:

Live servers:

Test server:

English localization is outdated - due to low requests. You can help SuperNova by localizing absent strings by yourself and sharing new localization with other users

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't understand a thing of the image roulette, I translated with google and got something, are this the best ogame files ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Project "SuperNova.WS" Release 44 "10 years anniversary"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Project GitHub

Project's main site:

Live servers:

Test server:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me as its been years since I've done this kind of thing.

I believe I have everything set up correctly and have read through the installation read me amonst other posts online yet everytime I try to access my site a see a white screen with nothing but

"[2021-01-12 06:16:08] Benchmark 0.043117s (exec: 0.043132s, display: -1.5E-5s), memory: 1,449,456"

Any suggestions as to where I'm going wrong, even the Supernova Icon is appearing on the tab so something is working? I remember years ago there was a installation.php way of setting up the game yet this particular clone doesn't seem to have that?

Back