Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, after recently getting into OGame I've decided to contribute and liven this section up. Over the next few weeks expect some tutorials and maybe a few releases, I'm going to try and develop a few MOD's along the way.

2Moons - v1.6.1

Ok, so back to the release, here are the server files I have included in the download link below, these were all made by the 2Moons developer's, all credits to them.

Download -

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to Ogame dev and thank you for your interest. We'll try to also support you as much as possible.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry to be a pain i am fairly new to this, i've been scanning the ogame forum for a bout a month now, just trying to understand which ogame clone pack is the latest or best currently available.

I have been looking at the 2moons, Xnova, rageonline release pack.

Seen these from Syx-Nine, Chr0me, and iBimbo.

I will upload the 2moons version and have a play around.

I would appreciate any repsonse and do look on these forums daily at the moment.

Regrads Gilduck

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I personally prefer the 2Moon's releases due to the fact that they get updated often, this release is now out of date and you can check out the other post for the latest release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the response Chrome have been trying to play around with the 2moons file, but having a few teething problems.

I have managed sql databases and website's but all through local hosting only never through a domain.

I've uploaded both the sql file into database perfectly and the rest of the package up my remote domain webspace through filezilla the only issue i'm having is actually being able to view the content on the webserver (ftp server as i can normally refer to it as).
This is probably so stupid but does anyone know what exactly i'm doing wrong, i have the entire hosting package through one.com, domain, database, webspace etc all in one.
i've uploaded duplicate copies of the 2moons folder into several sub directories ie
public_html
& public_html > install
& public_html > install > domains > mydomain
& public_html > domains > mydomain > install
& domains > mydomain > public_html > install
& install > domains > mydomain
& domains > mydomain > install
& install > public_html

obviously i'm doing something wrong, even when i search it states page not found.

Obviously my domain isn't "mydomain.co.uk"

my understanding is am required to either have index.html or index.php within public_html sub folder.

anyone care to give me a clue i may have missed something really small here, and i'm sorry to ask such a noobish question i'm just getting used to remote hosting.

Many thanks in advance for any response
Regards Duck

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't really have a clue about remote hosting, try testing some other content on your site first a simple html document should do to test out if you're doing it right.

You wouldn't be searching " www.mydomain.co.uk/public_html/index.php" that would just be your normal domain. Along as your content is located in /public_html/ it should be fine but make sure you have entered the correct url into the address bar as-well because you may have made a little mistake such as keeping the main files within /2Moons/ which the url would be mydomain.com/2Moons/.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't really have a clue about remote hosting, try testing some other content on your site first a simple html document should do to test out if you're doing it right.

You wouldn't be searching " www.mydomain.co.uk/public_html/index.php" that would just be your normal domain. Along as your content is located in /public_html/ it should be fine but make sure you have entered the correct url into the address bar as-well because you may have made a little mistake such as keeping the main files within /2Moons/ which the url would be mydomain.com/2Moons/.

Chrome,

Yes i had kept the file contained within the 2moons folder i.e. public_html/2moons/...

solved that issue and have started the installation process finally lol.
being following the steps as requested and now am failing to continue. defined the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file as requested but the installation is now stuck at the "Welcome to 2Moons!" first page as the "continue" button won't progress any further.

now using the 2moons 1.7 Aphla 2 version.

Regards James

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The download link will be down, I don't have the server files currently on my computer but you can go to another 2Moons server files thread which contains the latest version.

It's probably best to use the latest server files, due to the ones I uploaded being outdated a while ago. Glad I could help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, i have downloadet 2moons, and i put it on my website but know i have to install it and i dont understand what they mean whit MySQL-DB-Prefix:

Hope u will help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Once you have downloaded the copy of 2moons upload it to you hosted website using a FTP client like filezilla, then use Firefox (this was never explained to me) to install setup the game on your host.
Make sure your host supports an SQL database.

During the setup the installation file will ask you to create a file named something like "enablesomething." in the root folder to progress step two will then setup the connections for your game to allow players to "Post" and "Get" data from the database, doing this you have provide the information that your website host should provide ie

Website url

Database username (used to login to the DB)

Database password (also used for logging into DB - you can set this yourself but it's often provided)

DB Prefix (within your DB there will be tables inserted like "users", "config" etc the prefix is the part that comes before this like "2moons_" so the table will be named "2moons_users" etc this is so that the table is unique to the game incase you use the DB for other systems on your website)

There is some other information you have to provide but i cannot remember these off the top of my head, these details get recorded within the config.php file at the root of the folder.

Make sure you include the correct information otherwise you can not progress to step three and setup the admin access.

If you need a hand let me know.
Regards Gilduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back