Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial ] - Expadition Times..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How To Change Expadition Waiteing Time....
First things first.. u need to understand how "TIME" works in php...
3600 = 1 hour (60 mins)
600 = 10 mins

Location the file :[ .../floten3.php ] & Open it.
PHP:
          $StayDuration    = $_POST['expeditiontime'] * 3600;
          $StayTime        = $fleet['start_time'] + $_POST['expeditiontime'] * 3600;
       } elseif ($_POST['mission'] == 5) {
          $StayDuration    = $_POST['holdingtime'] * 3600;
          $StayTime        = $fleet['start_time'] + $_POST['holdingtime'] * 3600;

notice the numbers * 3600 these are the times to make it waite an hour a time.. so u change there to what ever value u please..

Example : This now makes each expadition a min long insted of an hour.
PHP:
          $StayDuration    = $_POST['expeditiontime'] * 60;
          $StayTime        = $fleet['start_time'] + $_POST['expeditiontime'] * 60;
       } elseif ($_POST['mission'] == 5) {
          $StayDuration    = $_POST['holdingtime'] * 60;
          $StayTime        = $fleet['start_time'] + $_POST['holdingtime'] * 60;

This was done useing RageOnline Src.. so if ur source is different just look for the "expeditiontime" in ur src files.. its simple anuff to find..

Also this tutorial only changes the waiteing time of howlong ur expadition is gone.. on its mission. so insted of u waiteing an hour u can lower or incress it. useful for server which use fast fleet settings u can alter this too make expadition times work fast aswell as they would useual still take an hour

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D: thanks. I've been meaning to search for how to change that.... I'm far too impatient to wait an hour for my expeditions :p:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I thought u could edit this in the new Xnova ?
But still nice release ! good job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can edit it wiv any ogame files / repack i think.. i dnt think the file name was changed on any repack. i havent checked. and yeah i was impacient aswell its why i desided to change it myself on my server when i used to do a ogame server.. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back