Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xnova Redesigned Beta 13 has been released !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well after some long waiting I must say that were pretty proud of the things we have done. Although we still have bugfixes ready for deployment we are forced to stretch the release of dozens of fixes because the some fixes require some more attention then we thaught. BUT we have a beta 13 here!! You can check the changelog below!

Changelog:

Code:
     * Installation now displays the error when an unexpected value is  returned.
    * Fixed planet delete.
    * Fixed bug in planet  list where destroyed planets were still shown.
    * Removed  destroyed status for moons.
    * Fleet recall moved into a function.
     * Fixed bug with moon images.
    * More helpful cookie messages.
     * Fixed a bug in CR generation.
    * Fleet dispatch from moons  now sorted.
    * Fixed bug in Facilities page were quick upgrade  went to Resources page with Facilities CSS.
    * Links to Statistics  and Galaxy set up in Overview.
    * Galaxy View now uses floating  divs and renders properly in WebKit.
    * Fixed a small bug in the  header.
    * Improved Python battle engine dictiorary handling.
     * Close Icon Tech Tree has been added. Were working on all browser  support since currently some browser might see a missplaced icon. It  will be solved in beta 13b.
    * Language support for the alliance  page has been added. Simply go to: game/lang/en/premium.mo there the  text has been placed.
    * Template Fix - Messaging from galaxy  view.
    * Correct language in building overview.
    * Corrected  the installation misstype on page 1 - 4 titel has been changed to Xnova  Redesigned Install. 
    * Added an installation guide.  /install/installationguide.pdf The installation guide will provide you  some usefull information regarding the installation and using the  source. 
    * Installation guide button added on step1 of the  installation process.
    * Small typos are solved in the TPL files.
With beta 13b and 14 coming in the near future we require some more bug reporting of every xnova redesigned user. We had some great feedback and help from a lot of users but we need more! Silly to say . Anyway you'll all know what I mean and I hope you'll be more active on the forum. I must say that I havent been answering the forum lately since i had a busy agenda last couple of weeks. From now on we will be more supportive on the forum.

We want to let you know that Anchorist and Me (Zoria) set up another website (a blog and personal website). Its recently made so no big news on the site now. We will post more development artikles and will make a monthly (or weekly) newspaper with the latest news about our projects! You can sign up on the e-mail newsletter soon. The website: Confrage.eu is online and ready for the first artikles coming!

Download : Beta 13
Code Download:
or:
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/33068116/88f7349/redesigned.zip.html
Skin Download:
Code:

Forum Support :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sry.. one question. I have the beta 12 release... and i made some changes of it. (minimal changes, language changes) and i dont want to delete all the beta 12 changes and put the beta 13 version

How i can put only the changes that comes wiht beta 13?

(my english is still horrible, sry).

ahh and i translate it 100% to spanish :D (if you want the lang files, only ask me)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i downloaded the beta 13 i put all files in my host , with filezilla ,now it goes right to the game page to register ,but i didn´t instal the data base yet...how i do now??tks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can eny1 help me with this error when I create new account:

Code:
Field 'forum_id' doesn't have a default value
INSERT INTO `uni1_users` SET `username` = 'Test', `authlevel` = '3', `referal` = '',
`validate` = '44857856', `email` = 'a@m.com', `email_2` = 'a@m.com', `sex` = '',
`lang` = 'en', `avatar` = '[X]', `sec_qu` = 'Question', `sec_ans` = 'Answer', 
`id_planet` = '0', `register_time` = '1269895850',
`password`='8bb0cf6eb9b17d0f7d22b456f121257dc1254e1f01665370476383ea776df414';-C:\AppServ\www\game\reg.php-194-E_USER_NOTICE

Answer: use VertrigoServ to solve this bug

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forum Support :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i disable e-mail validation?

and i can't login.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello im getting some problems , i made all that says on the guide , but always goes to login page!can i get some help??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to comment on your forums again, but it seems your site is down for now :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release , but i cant login !

1-how disable mail activation ?
2- i use wamp and easy php , but when i want to login ,the page can not show : The connection was reset .

please answer !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sorry for some late response. Im Zoria the current project manager.

Beta 13 is outdated. There were some major bugs in when it was released and these bugs have all been solved.

Beta 13b is here to solve all your issues. Just download the latest version from SVN or wait 2 days since we are switching servers.

1 final thing: Please dont rely on forums for your problems. Always go to our main site: Xnovauk.com . We are there to help people with their problems!

Kind regards

Lars (Zoria)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i try to get Xnovauk.com i get an error:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

can i have one mirror for skins.tgz?

thank's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the same issue as Syriocop.

I often see the bandwidth message too, and it's difficult to keep up with any progress when the main forum is down. :(

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I often see the bandwidth message too, and it's difficult to keep up with any progress when the main forum is down. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Reaction score

i could host this for free... which would stop that from happening i guess but what am i going to get out of it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im sorry for some late response. @Im Zoria the current project manager.

Beta 13 is outdated. There were some major bugs in when it was released and these bugs have all been solved.

Beta 13b is here to solve all your issues. Just download the latest version from SVN or wait 2 days since we are switching servers.

1 final thing: Please dont rely on forums for your problems. Always go to our main site: Xnovauk.com . We are there to help people with their problems!

Kind regards

Lars (Zoria)

note that if you release your source here that people going to ask for help here too and i me and the other users can help too.
To all the people with problems please go to the help section!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Skin download:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back