Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xnova Redesigned - Beta 14 RELEASED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

After agains some long months of working and adressing bugs from people we are able to release a new beta again.

Xnova Redesigned beta 14 has been released!

The new release contains a lot of bug fixes that are told by people on either our site (xnovaredesigned.com) or another. We have spend a lot of time working on a payment system giving people all around the world an option to get their own payment system working with only a couple of clicks!

Another thing we have done is adding a layer of secruity. The full list of what has been fixed and whats new is stated below:

- UgaSecurity
- Fixed Error 404 in Buildings
- Fixed Info page
- Fixed switch sender/receiver fleet.
- NaN energy error fixed
- Changelog fixed
- Logout fixed
- Fixed division by zero in fleetm
- Fixed several minor bugs
- UGamelaPlay Pay for buying Darkmatter

With the release of beta 14 we will also give people an option do download an exe file. With this file you could just install the exe and play the game on your computer.

We have done a lot of work and fixed allmost every bug posted or known.

We are sorry about the poor communication with the people on ragezone for the last couple of months.

The Download link:

Download:
Skin :

Executable file:

// Note For the ones that have x64 systems. Load the exe in compitable mode XP service pack 2. Otherwise it doesnt work.

We are here for Comments, Compliments and help :8:

Regards,

Lars

Have a lot of fun with it! Please report all bugs found. We hope to release an official release this summer! We need your help for that!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Xnova Redesigned - Beta 14

Nice, screenshots?
And you release a script that's only released tomorrow?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Xnova Redesigned - Beta 14

Nice, screenshots?
And you release a script that's only released tomorrow?

Maybe he mean he'll release it on his website tomorrow.
BTW - that looks great, I must try!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for test server with all features that come with beta 14.

Thanks :), The release of the script will be tomorrow 4 GMT+1 PM. The download link will also be posted here but the official release is on xnovaredesigned.com

Cya tomorrow!

Currently we're testing everything for a final time before releasing it.

Released! Enjoy all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nice release but please dont double post, edit your first post ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the install process it asks for the API key,where can i get it? thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good but I can't acess the site! Fix it please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes site is down. We cant help it. Our hosting site is also down so we have to wait untill its fixed again.

Site back online again!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to install beta 14 but the second step, you do not activate the button next. I do not know what to do, I'm at an impasse, what to try;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm that is odd. Youre the first one with this flaw. When you answer these questions i hope i could help you further:

- Does it give you any error?

- Did you already had xnovaredesigned installed on that website?

- Does your server meet the requirements for the source? Mostly answered by; is your host free or not?

- Did you host another beta on that server before?

regards,

Lars

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

'If your install does'nt work, open database.sql in Notepad++, gedit or similar and do a find/replace. Search for \r\n and replace with \n.'

Another developer already posted this on twitter. Let me know if this helps you!

- Zoria

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm that is odd. Youre the first one with this flaw. When you answer these questions i hope i could help you further:

- Does it give you any error?

- Did you already had xnovaredesigned installed on that website?

- Does your server meet the requirements for the source? Mostly answered by; is your host free or not?

- Did you host another beta on that server before?

regards,

Lars

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

'If your install does'nt work, open database.sql in Notepad++, gedit or similar and do a find/replace. Search for \r\n and replace with \n.'

Another developer already posted this on twitter. Let me know if this helps you!

- Zoria

cant find the \r\n stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That might be because we updated our source :)

Thanks! :p it fixed its self hah

also could you recommend any good like race mods? for this?

Edit:
also after installing i cant reg or anything it doesnt give me an error it does this..

In order to play you only have to enter a username, a password and an E-Mail address and proceed to read the terms and conditions before activating the check box about your agreement to them.

and i cant read TOS or anything so :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill look into this tomorrow sorry. Your error doesnt seem to be familiar to me. We didnt change the register script and youre the first one with this error.

Ill look tomorrow what may have caused it. Im really tired now :)

Good night all and cya tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Ill look into this tomorrow sorry. Your error doesnt seem to be familiar to me. We didnt change the register script and youre the first one with this error.

Ill look tomorrow what may have caused it. Im really tired now :)

Good night all and cya tomorrow.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i want to install it, Has the last stage the script Return has the first installation page and the bdd does not install... why ? i dont no ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i want to install it, Has the last stage the script Return has the first installation page and the bdd does not install... why ? i dont no ^^

indeed , i have the same error .. what shoul i do to fix this problem ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please go to the download page at XNova Redesigned and download from there since the links in the first post haven't been updated yet.

cant find the \r\n stuff

\r\n are line breaks. \n is the standard, \r is mac and \r\n is windows. The script was designed to use the standard \n only, however database.sql was corrupted before we posted it. We have since fixed the install to accept both \r\n and \n.

Anyway, here are new download links:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back