Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xnova Redisinged BETA 0.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Well since XnovaUK there server crashed (dunno it still is). You could download every file on their server. Also their source. And lucky as you guyz are, I'm here to release them!
Here is the link (reuploaded it to mediafire)

Since i made a .7z file of it you will need this to extract it

Tell me if you got a problem
Greetz Aropop
(Screenshots are coming ;D)
THANK YOU BUTTON IS ALL YOU NEED TO CLICK IF YOU LIKE THIS POST!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you :) i hope to get some people to work on these and do the fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are not the latest files, these are from May 09.

We will release latest ones soon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
confirmed, however, they are probably the best choice for anyone who actually wants to use a server as the current stage of development has a half completed fleet dispatch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
confirmed, however, they are probably the best choice for anyone who actually wants to use a server as the current stage of development has a half completed fleet dispatch.

Not to mention all the other "native" 0.8 bugs :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Iv'e got a problem installing this one, gets me an error when i change config1.php to my localhost setup.
The site returns into a loop to this page:

Anyone got a idea of whats going wrong?

I think i am missing the right sql database file.....:?:

Please respond thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Iv'e got a problem installing this one, gets me an error when i change config1.php to my localhost setup.
The site returns into a loop to this page:

Anyone got a idea of whats going wrong?

I think i am missing the right sql database file.....:?:

Please respond thank you

we cant access your site using localhost, if u want us to see ur site make it something like this

to check your wanip u can use this site:

*edit: btw aropop how do u get the xnova redesigned files cause as far as im aware of they didnt released their files

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You cannot use these files yet, cause they are already installed on their server!
I just came to release them ^^
greetz Aropop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to mention all the other "native" 0.8 bugs :lol:

Any bugs that we have been made aware of have been fixed. Also a lot of the game including large parts of galaxy and fleet are scratch coded. If there are any other bugs that we are not aware of please post so that we can fix them.

Regarding setup, localhost setup is possible as currently development is being done on localhost. I will post instruction on how to set the game up soon, but for now, you must use the file game/login.php

you will also have to configure the screens.

Sorry I cannot post more but ludicrously busy atm.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MadnessRed do you have a preview/demo of your working source files?
If so can you let me see them?

and aropop i don't understand wat u mean by "You cannot use these files yet, cause they are already installed on their server!" pls enlighten me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

and aropop i don't understand wat u mean by "You cannot use these files yet, cause they are already installed on their server!" pls enlighten me

Well these files were just taken from there server while being used, that means the files are already installed. Like you instal Xnova files on a host and the download them back.
The only difference is that I have no idea how to reinstall them :s
Greetz Aropop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

tbh I am not even sure what version of the files have been made available. I am currently dealing with uni applications atm and coursework etc so really have very little time which is why development for xnova redesigned has slowed down so much.

Once I have completed fleets on my local copy then I will upload that with full instructions, for now, hopefully there is a file in the download archive called database.sql. You should be able to install the database from that.

Also I will be putting linux on my laptop soon, which means I can do work on the files on that. Which will be good. Unfortunately I have lost the disk.

Anyway good luck to everyone trying to make it work.

MadnessRed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error when i want to install database

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'w`

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `game_rw` (
`rid` varchar(72) NOT NULL,
`rapo' at line 1
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

can anyone fix it?
i use navicat 7.2.4 full version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The database you are trying to work with will not work. See the post before yours for instructions.

However, this release is very unstable and it is not recommended that you use it at this time.

Please use either the (stable) XNova 0.8sp1 or the RocketNova 1.0rc7 releases, both available from this forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The database you are trying to work with will not work. See the post before yours for instructions.

However, this release is very unstable and it is not recommended that you use it at this time.

Please use either the (stable) XNova 0.8sp1 or the RocketNova 1.0rc7 releases, both available from this forum.

the release should be fairly stable when setup properly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i get this error when i want to install database

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'w`

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `game_rw` (
`rid` varchar(72) NOT NULL,
`rapo' at line 1
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

can anyone fix it?
i use navicat 7.2.4 full version

To fix this, just edit the file database.sql line 342.

Change:
Code:
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;w`

By:
Code:
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

But as ApacheSoft memtioned, even with that, it wont work yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To fix this, just edit the file database.sql line 342.

Change:
Code:
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;w`

By:
Code:
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

But as ApacheSoft memtioned, even with that, it wont work yet.

i will try and get a working version up at some point but will take a while. Spent a while yesterday working on the installer, once that is comleted will make things a lot easier.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Table '*****.*****_statpoints' doesn't exist
SELECT * FROM `game_statpoints` WHERE `id_owner` = '' LIMIT 1-D:\WEB\www\index.php-328-E_USER_NOTICE

Help mi

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Table '*****.*****_statpoints' doesn't exist
SELECT * FROM `game_statpoints` WHERE `id_owner` = '' LIMIT 1-D:\WEB\www\index.php-328-E_USER_NOTICE

Help mi

you must have an older version of the files, current version does not have a statpoints table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back