Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xnova Redisinged BETA 0.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the script up but it seems that the duration timer is not working and there's frequently the "fields_checker" error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
firefox has a javascript error console, can you clear the console, then log into redesigned and copy me any errros,

Error: t is undefined
Archivo de origen:
Línea: 83

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I have Firefox, and I don't have the issue mentioned above. It looks as it should.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the script up but it seems that the duration timer is not working and there's frequently the "fields_checker" error

The fields check is not an error as such, its just a bit that hasn't been programmed yet. Basically I haven't programmed the bit where building a building takes up a slot. I'm not sure if its really needed though as feilds checker seems to deal with it fine,

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Hmm, I have Firefox, and I don't have the issue mentioned above. It looks as it should.

On most servers it does. I think his login form is submitting bad data which is what is causing it.

Can you try with the original login as I see you have made some changes.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Error: t is undefined
Archivo de origen:
Línea: 83

Thats a problem with the date() function and is caused when you pass an invalid timestamp. Implying something is wrong with the ajax on your server.
Next release I am going to allow the admin to control how frequently the ajax is done. Maybe that will sort out a few people problems.

How frequently do you get that error?

Regarding the resources, can you edit the ajax.php file and remove the hidden property of the data. Then maybe uplaod a few screenshots so we can see what is going on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's fine, error happens quite a lot on all servers, but is not actually a problem.

Looking at your server though its very odd. Its calling the old XNova message function but with an empty argument. I am getting it in both Firefox and Chrome. Unfortunately Microsoft weren't kind enough to provide a Linux version of IE so I couldn't test that.
I will look through the script tomorrow, to see what could trigger a "message()" and work form there, meanwhile, it 4 mins to midnight.
how i can fix this error? i cant enter the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The one in the link on the previous page ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MadnessRed do you have scp, which reduces the load on the server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please relod XNova Redesigned - beta0.9d (update):rolleyes:

I don't keep a log of previous versions. It is possible that I could get an older version of the svn but there is not really any point.

ps I am away all weekend so won't be posting for a while

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys I'm having a massive problem installing xNova Redesigned , and I don t know where to post it's the only place I can ...

I upload all to my host, and when I install on page 2, i fill database details , nit next, and it says 'cannot connect to database' and nothing else... and my ftp goes nuts and domain stops responding after and it sucks...what to do ? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
message from the mediafire website for the mediafire links in this topic.
Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

Click here to view our help resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back