Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

xNova Revolution 5.8 - by xnovarev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wouldn't. This xNova Revelations release is a bit outdated, as far as I know. Beta 1 was the latest release from the author, but he dropped support a few days ago.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2moons is currently under active development and can be downloaded from

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmmm i have this problem o_O
Error: SQL Error: Table 'rysiuon18_2.rysiuon18.nazwa.plconfig' doesn't exist

Query Code: SELECT HIGH_PRIORITY * FROM `rysiuon18.nazwa.plconfig` WHERE `uni` = '1';_
File: /home/rysiuon18/ftp/nowaziemia/includes/classes/class.MySQLi.php_
Line: 87_
PHP-Version: 5.3.8_
PHP-API: apache2handler_
XNOVA Version: Redesign_

Debug Backtrace:
#0 .nowaziemia/includes/classes/class.MySQLi.php(104): DB_mysqli->query('SELECT HIGH_PRI...')
#1 .nowaziemia/includes/common.php(81): DB_mysqli->uniquequery('SELECT HIGH_PRI...')
#2 .nowaziemia/index.php(37): require('/home/rysiuon18...')
#3 {main}_

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
2moons is currently under active development and can be downloaded from

Thats a shame they dropped development of xnova revolution, it seems to be so much better then 2moons is certain aspects.

I think im going to bring xnova revolution back and keep developing it on my server.
Anyone developers wish to join and help keep xnova revolution going?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By the way nice release. I would ask if it possible how to get the dark template from the screenshots in first post ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you alot Kiru.
I want to ask one last question ofc if i'm not gettin too insolent. I remember on xnovarevforum.com.ar was posted same dark skin login template ? can it be found somewhere ?

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I do not know. It's all I have to.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why does the installer not work i enter the database info and the button dont work.... any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ..
Good Work ,

How can i improve showing Resources as Auto Refresh numbers? overall_topNav.tpl ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i used xnova redesigned a few years ago in my dedicated servers but now i dont have them anymore im on hostgator and im trying to install xnova revolution but i dunno why im not able to blank page or error 500 i have all 777 is there any trick i should know about because nomatter what i do i cant get the install.php to run :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am in the process of hosting as well as fixing/improving an xNova Revolution 5.9 release posted in the first post of this thread,
It is a long time ago that I was active in the Ogame development here on Ragezone and also haven't coded for a while, so I'm still a bit rusty, but I would like to continue developing this release, if anyone is interested let me know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if I should make a new thread for this in development, or should continue this thread since I'm continuing work on this version,
Anyway, if people have trouble with sending expeditions in this version, there is a simple fix;

Open ajax.php (root directory) and search for
Code:
if ($ActualFleets['state'] >= floor(sqrt($_SESSION['USER'][$resource[124]])))

And replace with

Code:
// Fix error sending fleet to position 16
if (isset($ActualFleets['state']))
if ($ActualFleets['state'] >= floor(sqrt($_SESSION['USER'][$resource[124]])))

The colonization limit / planet limit is not checked upon sending a fleet, only when the colonization ship reaches the planet, causing it to be forced to return when you have reached maximum amount of planets. To make sure a user is warned before sending the fleet (and preventing a user from sending the colonization mission) edit the following:

In class.ShowFleetPages.php (includes/pages) go to around line 490 to find the part with:
Code:
if ($mission == 11)
        {
            $maxexpde = parent::GetCurrentFleets($USER['id'], 11);

BEFORE IT, add:
Code:
if ($mission == 7)
        {
            $iPlanetCount     = $db->countquery("SELECT count(*) FROM ".PLANETS." WHERE `id_owner` = '". $USER['id'] ."' AND `planet_type` = '1' AND `destruyed` = '0';");
            $MaxPlanets        = MaxPlanets($USER[$resource[124]]);
            if($iPlanetCount >= $MaxPlanets)
            {    
                $TheMessage = sprintf($LNG['fl_colonisation_planet_limit'], $MaxPlanets);
                $template->message("<font color=\"red\"><b>".$TheMessage."</b></font>", "game.php?page=fleet", 4);
                exit;
            }
        }

$LNG['fl_colonisation_planet_limit'] does not exist yet, You'll have to add it in the INGAME.php language file (language/en), Just find the part where $LNG['fl_ are,
Add:
Code:
$LNG['fl_colonisation_planet_limit']        = 'Maximum amount of planets planets, %s, has been reached!';

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug with geologist; it is supposed to let you upgrade buildings with -20% of the resource cost, but will not show the upgrade function if your resources are less than the original amount.

To fix it I decided to add an extra variable to the IsElementBuyable function to pass the officer status to the function that decides if you have enough resources. I decided to fix it this way because more pages use IsElementBuyable, such as shipyard, which don't receive discount from geologist.

in /includes/functions/IsElementBuyable.php find:
Code:
$cost[$ResType] = $Incremental ? floor($pricelist[$Element][$ResType] * pow($pricelist[$Element]['factor'], $level)) : floor($pricelist[$Element][$ResType]);
and add below it:
Code:
if ($HasGeologist) {
    $percentage = $cost[$ResType] * 20 / 100;
    $cost[$ResType] = $cost[$ResType] - $percentage;
}

Dont forget to change the function:

function IsElementBuyable ($USER, $PLANET, $Element, $Incremental = true, $ForDestroy = false)

Becomes:

function IsElementBuyable ($USER, $PLANET, $Element, $Incremental = true, $ForDestroy = false, $HasGeologist = false)

Now the only thing left to do is call the function with $HasGeologist = true where you want to receive the -20% resources price of the building.

in /includes/pages/class.ShowBuildingsPage.php around line 280 the IsElementBuyable function is called. Simply replace:
Code:
$HaveRessources         = IsElementBuyable ($USER, $PLANET, $Element, true, false);
with:
Code:
$HaveRessources         = IsElementBuyable ($USER, $PLANET, $Element, true, false, ($USER['geologe'] >= 1));

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello all i have the fix here for the chat

will start with the chat.js on line 46
Code:
		LastGet = serverTime.getTime() / 1000 - 1;

change to this
Code:
               LastGet = serverTime.getTime() / - 1;

and then open in the includes\pages\class.ShowChatPage.php
look for line 91
Code:
				$template->execscript("showMessage();setInterval(showMessage, 10000);");
change to this
Code:
				$template->execscript("showMessage();setTimeout(showMessage, 1000);");

and now your chat will work fully
this will work for the 2moons as well ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, Simulation moon chance fix:

- includes/page/showbatlesimpage line 101:
$MoonChance = min(round($FleetDebris / 179400 * MOON_CHANCE_FACTOR, 0), MAX_MOON_CHANCE);
- includes/classes/missions/missioncaseatack line 206:
$MoonChance = min(round($FleetDebris / 179400 * MOON_CHANCE_FACTOR, 0), MAX_MOON_CHANCE);

*PD: 179400 -> 1667 Light fighters = 20% Moon chance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back