Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v.121 - Rise Against Update Highlights

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kevintjuh93 - v.121 - Rise Against Update Highlights - RaGEZONE Forums

So what's your opinion about this? The new Cash Shop looks really awesome.

Too bad Red Leaf High is returning... I hoped they would have done this with the release of Luminous :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cash shop... Wow D:
So close to Tempest :X

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do you have the patcher file?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm playing MapleSEA, but this looks pretty nice.
Looks like they're going to revamp ninja castle? That's the only thing that I don't like.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's about time they renovated the Cash Shop. It should have gotten a makeover back with Big Bang.

Reaction score
I actually like some of these new things. New Cash Shop UI is pretty cool and the Resistance Revamp will help a lot. But, Eden already has Red Leaf High and CPB. Does that make them ahead of GMS?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually like some of these new things. New Cash Shop UI is pretty cool and the Resistance Revamp will help a lot. But, Eden already has Red Leaf High and CPB. Does that make them ahead of GMS?
No. Red Leaf High has returned.

It's impossible for them to have the actual Chaos Pink Bean. They won't have the equipment.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I played GMS on a new char, made a bandit but this guild im in.. the leader is so mean im afraid to login.

im looking forward for the coupon and the new CS UI and prob gonna be some 2x events

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I played GMS on a new char, made a bandit but this guild im in.. the leader is so mean im afraid to login.

im looking forward for the coupon and the new CS UI and prob gonna be some 2x events
That was so rude. You can login safely, I am banned till December 2nd on these characters... you can add my Priest though xd

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That was so rude. You can login safely, I am banned till December 2nd on these characters... you can add my Priest though xd

You n*ggers in a guild? wheres my invite yo wtf

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When does this release? I'm waiting to see if they change the encryption again...

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cause I suddenly became an apple freak and I'm selling everything I own to buy anything that comes from Apple o_O

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no this is the wrong way to go! ITS SATANISM!

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no this is the wrong way to go! ITS SATANISM!

I kinda like Satan.

But I'm actually thinking about ditching this whole idea, I got an iPhone and it's not that great so... Maybe I'll keep my dear laptop and join in on LoL with you guys, haha! :p

Back