Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v.121 - Rise Against Update Highlights

Reaction score
No. Red Leaf High has returned.

It's impossible for them to have the actual Chaos Pink Bean. They won't have the equipment.

The CPB in Eden is just a buffed version of PB.

On a side note, the new CS UI looks really good. They should have a different theme every season. I'm also looking forward to the new CPB equipments.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
With Red Leaf I will get maybe 170 :X
I don't know why, but for me Revamped Cash Shop looks ugly :/

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Yay new cash shop.
So next up is Luminous? Or is there something before?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
GMS updated so far already. MapleSEA now only release Justice Patch with new ZEN job which GMS does't has.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bored as hell with ms again waiting for tempest

This update is kinda good cause i was just thinking my mech kinda sucked cause he could only do like 20k damage 1 time when all my other chars doing like 10-20k x2 or more

Now it should be a bit better even if the damage is only 180% x4 that's still higher then what it was

The color mechs need cash shop items i think so they are poop other then that don't care really don't have the other classes :p

Can't kilean the zilean
Reaction score
i went to play Maple again for the phantom class, but the intro was so long and i couldnt skip it (maybe i could but i was drunk) So i havent touched it since :s

I'd like something different in this new UI for CS. So much white there it's blinding. ZZ

Yes.... Luminous is next *-*

Do you guys play Legit or do you have some sort of sneaky buisness going on, *cough* Hacks, some way to get NX without paying *cough*

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i went to play Maple again for the phantom class, but the intro was so long and i couldnt skip it (maybe i could but i was drunk) So i havent touched it since :s

Do you guys play Legit or do you have some sort of sneaky buisness going on, *cough* Hacks, some way to get NX without paying *cough*
Legit and hacking.

Hacking to sniff characters and earn money.
Won't hack on my Luminous.

All NX I have is bought by myself.

Can't kilean the zilean
Reaction score
Legit and hacking.

Hacking to sniff characters and earn money.
Won't hack on my Luminous.

All NX I have is bought by myself.

I am interested, i would like to know more about this hacking you do, maybe i will join gMS again. IF you don't want to say here, you could PM your answer, or you have me on facebook too hah

Last edited by a moderator:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Good thing Read Leaf High is back because i am stuck at 190.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think they made good profits from selling those Red Leaf High School tickets? The reason they are now back again after 2~3 versions.

Anyways, GMS is the first server getting the CS UI update?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heh why is everyone so hyped over red leaf i did that once and the exp sucked + the bosses were hard (think i was lvl 151 bishop at the time) and i died at like the 3rd one lol

@other dude about hacks

I don't hack on my account tho i did hack on another account i have but i havn't been on that account and don't even play it really anymore

That account was made for a twitch streaming thing someone had we all joined his guide and made chars and got them to 100+ fast as poop (like 3 days) with me hacking for them to 70ish mostly then we mostly went to other maps or quit after that

I went to some other slow maps and hacked while some of the others who didn't quit afk'd and leeched off other people with HS lol

The last time i tried to hack i got d/c and banned by like 10 mins in i think i would hack again just because its faster then not hacking and because there are os many high lvls who did hack and wont be banned because there's no way for nexon to tell who did or didn't i don't think only way is to see them hacking and ban them

Thus they wont be banned so the game is ruined anyways really and with all the nx poop and items in shops costing 235435345bil you can't really even play legit without sucking balls

Even on my hacked account i only have 5mil meso at 103 and i didn't buy anything (don't even think i got pots) and i did pick up most meso/drops from hand (didn't use item vac) and the drops i did get sucked balls anyways so

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
@HackHeaven, your hacks probably sucked, I earn a lot from hacking.

Also I could complete Red Leaf High within 7 minuten on my Phantom and i got 11% each time I did that. That means I level like every hour which is good exp from 180-200

Back