Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2 New World Alliances

Reaction score

On Friday, July 6, 2012, we will be implementing two new World Alliances. The first World Alliance is between Demethos, Galicia, El Nido, Zenith and Arcania. The second World Alliance is between Bellocan and Nova. These Alliances will be in effect after the scheduled server maintenance is complete that day.

What does this mean for the players on these worlds?

You will still log in to your respective world from the world select screen.
All of your characters will still be separated by world, so you will essentially have quadruple the character slots for each allied world!
When you log in to your world, you will interact with players from the other worlds as well (from each group).
We are expanding the channels available to 20 in both allied worlds, so that those of you who want to train by yourself still can.
Your place in the rankings will not change, as it will still be determined on the world your character is created from.
If two or more guilds on a new allied world share the same guild name, they will be renamed automatically. If this happens to your guild and you would like to choose a new name, please have your guild Master submit a ticket after July 6 to Customer Support under the Game related>World Alliance-Guild category. Please provide your top 3 choices for a new guild name when submitting a ticket.
We will be holding a 2X EXP & Drop Event for the new allied worlds only from 2-6pm Pacific/5-9pm Eastern on July 6 through July 11.

We will also be giving a few gifts to the players of these worlds. Please log in from July 6 to July 11 to receive a 7-Day Hired Merchant Coupon, a 1-Day Hyper Teleport Rock, and a 7-Day Pendant of the Spirit. You can only claim these gifts ONCE per account.

We hope that these changes will allow players on the new allied worlds to participate in more community activities than they previously could. We know you probably have lots of questions, so feel free to post them in our forums thread here. We’ll try to answer as many as we can.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ya i read about this earlier. Nexon's just trying to save more money so that they can earn even more, even though they're rolling in piles of money from cubes and other stupid NX items

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
uhh, i wouldn't pay thousands for servers if only 100 people played the damn world lmao.

Reaction score
Ya i read about this earlier. Nexon's just trying to save more money so that they can earn even more, even though they're rolling in piles of money from cubes and other stupid NX items

Why wouldn't you want to save money? If you played GMS, you would know those worlds are tiny. It won't affect gameplay at all, and save Nexon thousands.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well nexon maybe wants money, but private servers owners also do everything to get as much money as possible..

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
That's what i expected. nothing surprising.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm much more confused as to why they made all of these new worlds in the first place. Seemed completely unnecessary.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I didn't say it was a bad thing now, did i

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good for them, but they better not mess with my sexy windia, ):

Back