Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcaneMS's Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Well, i played with my Phantom yesterday, and today's morning the owner got sued,
i bet he got like millions to pay, they had like 1300+ players online and most of them are
Phantoms (lol), looks like GMS just had to strike, i mean, they released Phantom before them..
lol... so yeah, i bet Extalia is next once they release Phantom.

Let's stand for one minute of silence for another shut down of a great server. (OR NOT)

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Extalia won't release phantom until the designated version, if I am not mistaken.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to Arcane after the influx of players since the release of Phantom.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
inb4 all Arcane players migrating to extalia

Moongran
Reaction score
Lame.
first moongra closed and now arcane.
I always hoped it would stay at least until moongra reopens >.>

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Lame.
first moongra closed and now arcane.
I always hoped it would stay at least until moongra reopens >.>

Yeah, and arcanems pretty much owned Extalia the whole time.
(Party quests, teleport NPC, like all of the skills working, and etc)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not the owner but i saw Mikeh posting that he is the one who got dmca notice. It was pretty fast, i mean after the notice we had like 3 hrs to play. Even b4 closing, aura gave us 3 days(mostly, i dont rmmber how many days were actually) to enjoy.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I doubt their source will be released, but Extalia's population will drastically increase due to Arcane closing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha, i've already said this but i'll repeat, owners of big servers like arcane and extalia are dumb and you know why? Because for them there is no limits, there is no stop, they keep their servers online for ages and then they get sued, this will happen with extalia too, they think they can keep their servers for ever like it's their own game but they forget that they're in a constant danger and now i wish the owner to have fun paying what Nexon will make him pay. Extalia's end is close too, they all go down it's just a matter of time.

Kids and not kids this is Nexon's game and what you are doing is a crime, you can have your private server but if you don't want to get sued you better keep on the limit line because if you pass it you're on the death line

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I don't know why, but again .. why are you still here? :)

Why are you still here? who the hell do you think you are? You're not mental you don't own poop here, you want a forum you make yours, or else you shut the duck up and if you feel mad like you are now, get out.

oh wait your server got sued to right HAHAHAHAHA.

umad bro umad

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
forcing a breach of contract with nexon korea will get you in big poop indeed..and so begins the end to a cycle of the ``legendary'' servers

Why are you still here? who the hell do you think you are? You're not mental you don't own poop here, you want a forum you make yours, or else you shut the duck up and if you feel mad like you are now, get out.

umad bro umad
and that's what happens when you go on tumblr too much

Reaction score

umad bro umad
How I feel whenever you comment:
Q0oyf - ArcaneMS's Shutdown - RaGEZONE Forums

cmnmP - ArcaneMS's Shutdown - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
You're clearly handi-capable since you're still able to post, but your down-syndrome seems to get the awful best of you at times and you neglect to answer questions being asked, without swearing.

I can't really tell .. that seems more like a combination of down-syndrome and tourettes. C-C-C-COOOOMMMBOOOO Breaker :)

And again .. You're still here beeeecaaauuuseee? :)

You should stop that, this conversation is not about why MrReese is still here...
You'll just bring flames and spam crap to the thread.

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should stop that, this conversation is not about why MrReese is still here...
You'll just bring flames and spam crap to the thread.

Am I missing something here? All I see from the start of this thread is crap.

And how sure are you that they got sued? You know what... ignore that question. I doubt you understand what that means anyway.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? All I see from the start of this thread is crap.

And how sure are you that they got sued? You know what... ignore that question. I doubt you understand what that means anyway.

Whats your problem dude? are you corrupt?
All the players this morning and even one of the GMs
stated that the owner, Mikeh got sued, and the server
is going to shut down.
I also don't see why you think this thread is crap.
Maybe you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back