Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcaneMS's Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whats your problem dude? are you corrupt?
All the players this morning and even one of the GMs
stated that the owner, Mikeh got sued, and the server
is going to shut down.
I also don't see why you think this thread is crap.
Maybe you are.

Gooby plz.

FightRay - ArcaneMS's Shutdown - RaGEZONE Forums

Until I see the online lawsuit summary myself, 100% of what "the players" and "one of the GMs" stated is a bunch of penis. Much like your thread. But, if they are getting sued. I'm going to pray hard to Jebus for them to get fucked inside out.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Gooby plz.

Until I see the online lawsuit summary myself, 100% of what "the players" and "one of the GMs" stated is a bunch of penis. Much like your thread. But, if they are getting sued. I'm going to pray hard to Jebus for them to get fucked inside out.

Well, maybe you will see it later on, but consider it done... I'm like 99% sure they got sued.
Trust me, they got sued. one of the GMs also noticed "Bye everyone, it was nice to work here"...
And there was sort of a countdown to the official shutdown.
-Stop flaming bro, it's just idiotic.

P.S.
That huge image wasn't necessary.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, No one got sued, people should just stop talking out of their butt.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
lol, No one got sued, people should just stop talking out of their butt.

Talking out of my butt? why would I say such a thing if I didn't know?
A Ducking GM said that ingame, and some other friends of mine who played
that server confirmed it too, everyone knew Mikeh got sued ingame and outside
of it. so maybe YOU should stop flaming and talking your butt off, you know?
Unless you have proves they didn't get sued, and you're certain of that,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just clear signs that they are gone...websites and server down (gtop100 up, going to ask if I can have it).

Facebook : Everyone, for your infomation: ArcaneMS has officially been shutdown by Nexon on 7/7/12 due to the early patching of Phantom. Please refrain from asking why.....

Someone else said : They were not sued. They were issued a cease and desist for releasing phantoms early. They could release a brand new server and not release classes earlier than intended and Nexon would never bother them.

Last edited:
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Just clear signs that they are gone...websites and server down (gtop100 up, going to ask if I can have it).

Facebook : Everyone, for your infomation: ArcaneMS has officially been shutdown by Nexon on 7/7/12 due to the early patching of Phantom. Please refrain from asking why.....

I knew for sure they were shut down.
But people here just HAVE to flame, this is absurd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I knew for sure they were shut down.
But people here just HAVE to flame, this is absurd.

Off Topic, israel huh, did you ever play ForeverMS, ZexionGaming, ZexionGamerz, ForeverGamerz perhaps...I knew a person from Israel and I think he was one of our staff members.

On Topic, wat noobs getting sued before nexon..

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Off Topic, israel huh, did you ever play ForeverMS, ZexionGaming, ZexionGamerz, ForeverGamerz perhaps...I knew a person from Israel and I think he was one of our staff members.

On Topic, wat noobs getting sued before nexon..

No, didn't play any of those. I barely played any servers, just the first ones back in the day (dagonMs, local, farmer)
I more like created servers, some of them were popular among the Israeli community.
(it was like ages ago)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's all hope Extalia gets shut down too, they deserve it more than no one they're getting alot of money from this and it cannot happen, Nexon has to do something but that will eventually happen, i had conversations with NEXON's lawyers in order to help them shutting down extalia, it's just a matter of time like i said they also don't know the limit line and right now they're beyond it.

PS: Before you reply to me make sure you do an intelligent comment and not something ignorant and retarded like 80% of maple community, or else it will not be replied, thanks

You should stop that, this conversation is not about why MrReese is still here...
You'll just bring flames and spam crap to the thread.

Come on man, give that dude a break, he has no life and he's frustrated and mad let him break his keyboard while replying to me, let him spread his anger

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's all hope Extalia gets shut down too, they deserve it more than no one they're getting alot of money from this and it cannot happen, Nexon has to do something but that will eventually happen, i had conversations with NEXON's lawyers in order to help them shutting down extalia, it's just a matter of time like i said they also don't know the limit line and right now they're beyond it.

Mad they made/still making more than you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

PS: Before you reply to me make sure you do an intelligent comment and not something ignorant and retarded like 80% of maple community, or else it will not be replied, thanks

We deserve it for what reason exactly? I'd like to hear your just cause for why our server should be taken offline. Please make sure your comment is intelligent and not ignorant and retarded.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Extalia doesn't get alot in donations. Why? Because they don't use paypal. They're using Gamecards as a payment, and those are not available in every country. As opposed to paypal, extalia is maybe getting 1/10 of what they would usually be getting with paypal.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Come on man, give that dude a break, he has no life and he's frustrated and mad let him break his keyboard while replying to me, let him spread his anger

Not only this statement is full of duck and stupidity, this general thread is made out of complete shenanigans.

First of all. ArcaneMS, Mikeh didn't get sued at all. The only reason why they shutdown is because they received C&D from Nexon. Nexon is too slow to pull lawsuit against them. Whoever told you that they got sued is all false. Also, they got shutdown because of Phantom's early release? Is ExtaliaMS Jesus Christ then? They have released Canoneer and Pirate Revamp earlier than GMS. All this shenanigans you've heard is false. They received C&D because Nexon America confirmed their identity.

@MrReese

You made my day, sir, kudos to you :). I adore your emotion towards Extalia, you really want them shutdown bad, eh? Too bad they didn't make that much profit as you imagined they would. You obviously don't know any poop about Nexon, at all, you are in your own fantasy world believing everything will go your way. Nexon can't confirm their identity because they are well hidden, your "effort" trying to shut ExtaliaMS is inefficient. But, who am I to tell you what to do? Continue to show your awesome work! Preach your stupidity!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're over-dramatizing the whole situation... calm your body, boost your self-esteem, state facts not opinions of the situation or else you'll be flamed for being the real Troll. Arcane/Extalia is no better than the other hard working servers. They just got lucky and had more people dedicate their time onto the server. Your "dazzling schemes" of trying to overtake Extalia by talking to a Nexon Official is quite immature and absurd. It's a shame for a person in a private server section to do, just for competition.
Anyways, Extalia is too hidden(out there) to get sued by a bloodsucking company like Nexon. They would have to waste money to gain information, find their locations, and hire a lawyer. Nexon has so much money, but suing is greatly their loss, opposed to their victum(Extalia).
Btw, why are you messing up this thread? Most of it's fail came from your input on how Arcane and Extalia payed for it. Again how does, doing their duties on working on the server, deserve to be faulted. It doesn't, what you're saying is they should of been gone already because "They make too much money and take all the Private server players". Isn't that what everyone is aiming for? What ever happened to "to be the best you have to work for it". Yes their tactics are overated, but that's just human.
Again, don't go out of topic, this thread isn't about Extalia it's about ArcaneMs being closed down.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay guys, lets keep the topic by its title.

I want arcane back!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you guys stop all the drama/fighting and stick to the topic please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you guys stop all the drama/fighting and stick to the topic please?

i'm sorry but when they see me they cannot control their emotions nor their nerves so their brains go crazy and they cannot ignore me they really have to reply or else they die.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
i'm sorry but when they see me they cannot control their emotions nor their nerves so their brains go crazy and they cannot ignore me they really have to reply or else they die.

Well, you are not posting replies so they will ignore you, are you? so yeah...
But you guys should stop this and stick to the topic, mods aren't doing their job.

For those who still doubt it, they said in gtop100 that the server got closed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you are not posting replies so they will ignore you, are you? so yeah...
But you guys should stop this and stick to the topic, mods aren't doing their job.

This thread is funny, most of the post are mostly hate comments on arcane. Hate comments bring in negative attention, which is what the user is seeking and desire. It'd be better to ignore their comment, so they won't have anyone to reply to. Seeing how this is a Thread talking about ArcaneMs being shutdown, I will have a moment of silence for their unexpected end. But really, I only feel sorry for those who donated before the last weeks, lol.

Anyways you should fix your thread, since you started it. Mods are doing their job, you're just not handling the thread you made correctly.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and stick to the topic, mods aren't doing their job.
The fact that this dipshit bellow is still around, speaks a lot of volume ..

lul .. the clown still doesn't realize not 1 single soul on this side of RZ likes him :p
It's not a matter of controlling emotion, its a matter of ripping on you for the lulz, you're the only joke to happen around here in a long long long time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back