Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcaneMS's Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lame.
first moongra closed and now arcane.
I always hoped it would stay at least until moongra reopens >.>
Soon its going to be extalia. I'm pretty sure their already on Nexon's to do list.

According to their forums, it's already happening. Apparently, there were 3000 people online yesterday.
Yup there sure was 3000 people online. I kinda figured they would shut down sooner or later cause it was down for a while. But some people also might be moving to mythstory cause to me its not much different than arcane.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
some people deserve it, sparks liked his comment? he's sad haha

Aleks is an intelligent guy who I've known for awhile, whom also doesn't go on his msn anymore or deleted me cause he is a hater.. coughcough... but you, MrReese, every post you have made has been an insult to someone. I have yet to see a productive post from you. All your insults are silly & so bias since you can't see people through the internet, oh and you are the only guy here acting "tough". You call people gay... fat... I'm curious now how you look and your sexual preference. Honestly I wouldn't keep posting cause I despise this community for the most part but please just stop acting 5 and put your big boy shoes on.

ON TOPIC: Nexon will eventually come after everyone that gets big. When the big ones fall, the small ones rise, rinse and repeat that scenario everytime. I just hope for all the sakes of the people involved with these servers that they are over 18, not stupid, and can logically think how going to court will ruin your life. A silly game isn't worth all that, and if you get fined more than you can pay, more than your parents can pay(minors), have fun getting raped in jail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some people deserve it, sparks liked his comment? he's sad haha

I just wanted to thank you in text for brightening my day. I hadn't laughed as hard as I did at what you posted in quite a while. Please, keep up your espionage, it's very intimidating.

On-Topic:A moment of silence for the fallen server. While it may not have been my choice of places to play at, it was the choice of many and I could see why. Always a shame to see another fall in my opinion.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Out of topic, I am an Arcane and Extalia member. I'm really sad about the shut down but how about other servers with phantom and such? I'm pretty sure extalia won't get shut down because of early phantom release, they released jett after 3-4 days after the Global jett release. And how is Extalia on the death line?

I'm sexy and I know it :)
Reaction score
Well i'm glad for ArcaneMS that they closed down upon receiving the DMCA.
Sad that the server had to go down.

Can somebody PLEASE ban Diogo? IP, MAC, account and prevent his email from making another?
/Ib4 thread closed due to Anti-Diogo bandwagon

Reaction score
So if you know all the personal information on Extalia's staff, I'm going to assume you've passed this all on to Mr Korn, amirite?

Not trying to thread derail here, but Korn was fired a while ago iirc. Regardless of that: don't even bother with Diego anyways, I think it is pretty obvious no one really takes him seriously.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not trying to thread derail here, but Korn was fired a while ago iirc. Regardless of that: don't even bother with Diego anyways, I think it is pretty obvious no one really takes him seriously.

He was still working there a couple of months ago. I'd have to check the dates on the emails but was definitely him as he knew me from dMS and had the company signature and such. I'm more than familiar with Diogo by the way. He's jealous of Extalia is all and I've wanted to give him a piece of my mind like that for over a year. Feels good man ;D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Reese, you totally got Bella'd.

OT: Sad that Arcane went down. As Bella pointed out, good thing that they laid down their weapons quickly. I'm probably going to stick with Extalia unless I find a less populated server with devs at a comparable level, which I strongly doubt will happen anytime soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Out of topic, I am an Arcane and Extalia member. I'm really sad about the shut down but how about other servers with phantom and such? I'm pretty sure extalia won't get shut down because of early phantom release, they released jett after 3-4 days after the Global jett release. And how is Extalia on the death line?
Any server with lots of people online are on the death line (omg that rhymes). Extalia has been #1 for a while, similar to Rydah V75 back in the days. Arcane was unlucky cause they couldn't hide/fake their information as good as Extalia's. I'm sure Extalia already had notices to shut down their server but just ignored it. They will shutdown, trust me (NOT that I wan't them to, its not like I have anything against them).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I say stick with the older versions ! Why release something that isnt even out on the official that's asking for a lawsuit . If they got sued or not good luck to the owner because he had a good server judging from the people online .I was wondering where all these new people coming onto my server were coming from :O . Offtopic : My server wont do anything near that all are shits custom so if we make a class its going to be custom ! Long live DynastyMS

Reaction score
At least he wasn't stupid enough to drag it out into a full blown lawsuit. Anyone thinks that Extalia will last much longer is Ducking retarded. It took nexon just as long to bring the lawsuit against Sithu and that other dipshit who decided to become a martyr over a 2D sidescroller.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arcanems owner if ur here

i will host server for u ,

profit , 30/70

i 30 , u 70

any lawsuit will be aimed at me

u 100% safe

pm me now if interested

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

profit , 30/70

i 30 , u 70

u 100% safe

pm me now if interested

You fail. The owner won't even consider this due to the fact that your server is the shittiest in history.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score

profit , 30/70

i 30 , u 70

u 100% safe

pm me now if interested

LOL you're such an idiot..... he got sued, plus why would he operate with a disgusting man such as
you are? I'm saying this as i heard from other people, but when i entered your site and saw in the scrolling notice
Gifts tomorrow for everyone except asians
(or something like that)
I knew you were corrupt. you're a piece of poop that know nothing about coding, supporting your community,
or having some simple manners towards people that worked for you or knew you.
You can duck off and go out of this thread now, i consider this as a spam post.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL you're such an idiot..... he got sued, plus why would he operate with a disgusting man such as
you are? I'm saying this as i heard from other people, but when i entered your site and saw in the scrolling notice
(or something like that)
I knew you were corrupt. you're a piece of poop that know nothing about coding, supporting your community,
or having some simple manners towards people that worked for you or knew you.
You can duck off and go out of this thread now, i consider this as a spam post.
Don't you think that that's a little too much.. chill out...look at the message above yours he kept his in moderation then you came and over did it.. i mean was all these hate words necessary at the end of the day you haven't changed him, you didn't earn a trophy, you didn't even get a good boy snack so pointless.. i think so.

@on topic
Can someone elaborate more if they have spoken to cryptic what he means by Closed Indefinitely

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This thread is funny, most of the post are mostly hate comments on arcane. Hate comments bring in negative attention, which is what the user is seeking and desire. It'd be better to ignore their comment, so they won't have anyone to reply to. Seeing how this is a Thread talking about ArcaneMs being shutdown, I will have a moment of silence for their unexpected end. But really, I only feel sorry for those who donated before the last weeks, lol.

Anyways you should fix your thread, since you started it. Mods are doing their job, you're just not handling the thread you made correctly.

Actually, Arcane's donations had been down for close to 4 months.

OT: Well, I was a player of Arcane before it closed down, albeit only for a short while, it was an enjoyable stay over there, met a lot of my old friends from Moongra. Let's just hope that it'll come back someday.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Don't you think that that's a little too much.. chill out...look at the message above yours he kept his in moderation then you came and over did it.. i mean was all these hate words necessary at the end of the day you haven't changed him, you didn't earn a trophy, you didn't even get a good boy snack so pointless.. i think so.

@on topic
Can someone elaborate more if they have spoken to cryptic what he means by Closed Indefinitely

Who knows, he might have realized something about himself.
And if not, he's just an hopeless case.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

profit , 30/70

i 30 , u 70

u 100% safe

pm me now if interested
1. Correction, sir, you are never 100% safe even if you offshore host your server.

2. Everyone in this thread knows what you do with your donations. No need to get more in depth of that.

3. Any lawsuit will be aimed at you? Are you able to pay $750,000 like this guy?

He would basically just need to file bankruptcy because a normal person wouldn't have that money.

He means the servers are closed for an unspecified period of time. Because they got sued by Nexon, it pretty much means their not going to open again. Opening the server again would pretty much mean duck you nexon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, Arcane's donations had been down for close to 4 months.

OT: Well, I was a player of Arcane before it closed down, albeit only for a short while, it was an enjoyable stay over there, met a lot of my old friends from Moongra. Let's just hope that it'll come back someday.

Ah, I wonder where all the escapee from arcane are going now, well besides extalia. Let's see 3000 people are free, 3/4 go to extailia and the others find another server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back