Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcaneMS's Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talking out of my butt? why would I say such a thing if I didn't know?
A Ducking GM said that ingame, and some other friends of mine who played
that server confirmed it too, everyone knew Mikeh got sued ingame and outside
of it. so maybe YOU should stop flaming and talking your butt off, you know?
Unless you have proves they didn't get sued, and you're certain of that,
Are you Ducking stupid? I talk to the owner every day, and I know for a fact he wasn't sued, he shut down right after he got a C&D, so yes, you are talking out of your butt. Kindly, shut the hell up. Oh and by the way, thank you sir for making my day. I spent 30 minutes reading over your comments just laughing my butt off.

Last edited:
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Are you Ducking stupid? I talk to the owner every day, and I know for a fact he wasn't sued, he shut down right after he got a C&D, so yes, you are talking out of your butt. Kindly, shut the hell up.

I lol'd, looks like you're too mad over some poop, so immature.
got sued or not, this thread is about ArcaneMS's Shutdown. ISN'T IT?
and i just heard mikeh got sued, that's all I'm saying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I lol'd, looks like you're too mad over some poop, so immature.
got sued or not, this thread is about ArcaneMS's Shutdown. ISN'T IT?
and i just heard mikeh got sued, that's all I'm saying.
No, what you were saying is that you knew for a fact that they got sued, so therefore you were bullshitting. Yes, this thread is about the fact that they were shutdown, but you completely went off-topic by making exclamations that they were sued.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a heads up everything this fake "Zaden" posted was basically incorrect.

I've recieved the C&D Personally via 2 Hard copies and in my email. There is no DMCA at this point.

We have fully complied with demands (The demands will not be made public and our communications with nexon MAY someday become public, but for now they will not)

Stop shitposting about stuff you guys don't know about. I will also get several credible sources here on RZ to confirm my identity so you guys know I'm not one of these poop posters as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA IN ARCANE'S FACE.

To all the people crying out there, go live in Russia/China, they can't do poop there. I don't care about how much you cry, there is no such things as American lawsuits there. They piss on America.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA IN ARCANE'S FACE.

To all the people crying out there, go live in Russia/China, they can't do poop there. I don't care about how much you cry, there is no such things as American lawsuits there. They piss on America.

Nexon would never have any problems getting to you... if they want to close your server so bad,
they will just contact nexon korea.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nexon would never have any problems getting to you... if they want to close your server so bad,
they will just contact nexon korea.

Sadly, They won't care..Because of the fact that in KMS, you can hack and they won't do poop. Because I got caught once with the bot catcher poop and It didn't do anything. So I doubt they would care about Private Servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly, They won't care..Because of the fact that in KMS, you can hack and they won't do poop. Because I got caught once with the bot catcher poop and It didn't do anything. So I doubt they would care about Private Servers.

The C&D I recieved was actually from Nexon Korea and Nexon America working in partnership, as it most often is in just about every server closing. Once again you kids need to stop talking out of your asses.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
The C&D I recieved was actually from Nexon Korea and Nexon America working in partnership, as it most often is in just about every server closing. Once again you kids need to stop talking out of your asses.

And you should stop pretending you're the real Mikeh.
Unless Mikeh is a complete butt who likes to troll and act like an idiot.
You're going mad like a child over these comments, we don't even care
about the reason it was closed (maybe others), and by the way you act
I wouldn't consider you as a serious guy.

P.S.
You are Sir_Trix .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

P.S.
You are Sir_Trix .

Feel free to ask MentaL for the IP of that and mine. You should stop pretending you know everything, when in reality, you are an idiot.
If you have the need to be more of a persistent idiot, I can show you proof of an MSN conversation with him proving he is LolWutMikeh. Mikeh is a troll at times, but he is also a serious guy.
P.S.
You are an idiot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

P.S.
You are Sir_Trix .

You sir clearly never played Arcane. You just described me to a tee good sir!

Reaction score

P.S.
You are Sir_Trix .

He wasn't even saying why it was closed... only that he got a C&D and most are from both Nexon Korea and Nexon America (which I don't know if it's true, but that's all he said). His post wasn't even mad?

Talking out of my butt? why would I say such a thing if I didn't know?
A Ducking GM said that ingame, and some other friends of mine who played
that server confirmed it too, everyone knew Mikeh got sued ingame and outside
of it. so maybe YOU should stop flaming and talking your butt off, you know?
Unless you have proves they didn't get sued, and you're certain of that,

Also this makes it sound like you know for sure they got sued (and that you were 99% sure from the previous thread) so there you go. It also seems like someone called you out for being wrong as you were and now you're trying to cover it up and not admit your own mistake.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
He wasn't even saying why it was closed... only that he got a C&D and most are from both Nexon Korea and Nexon America (which I don't know if it's true, but that's all he said). His post wasn't even mad?

Also this makes it sound like you know for sure they got sued (and that you were 99% sure from the previous thread) so there you go. It also seems like someone called you out for being wrong as you were and now you're trying to cover it up and not admit your own mistake.

Not really bro, I don't care if i was wrong or not o.o i just heard from lots of people they got sued,
they've mistaken me I guess, but I don't really care about this anyway, I was just saying I was almost
certain, if you are 100% sure they're not sued, I won't argue with you anymore.
I also don't believe that LolWutMikeh is the real Mikeh.
Any proves, bro? can't believe you till I see some proves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've spoken to the leaders of this server and I'd like to clarify a few things.

- LolWutMikeh is staff member 'Mikeh' from the network.

- He did in fact receive a C&D letter from lawyers acting on behalf of (as noted in the letter) both Nexon Korea and Nexon NA.

- Both servers of the network, as well as their sites and forums, were taken down in compliance with this letter.

- This was the reason the network closed.

- As you should know, a C&D letter is not a lawsuit.

FlightDesign, you're making a fool of yourself. Stop wasting your time on an issue you clearly know nothing about.

Last edited:
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
I've spoken to the leaders of this server and I'd like to clarify a few things.

- LolWutMikeh is staff member 'Mikeh' from the network.

- He did in fact receive a C&D letter from lawyers acting on behalf of (as noted in the letter) both Nexon Korea and Nexon NA.

- Both servers of the network, as well as their sites and forums, were taken down in compliance with this letter.

- This was the reason the network closed.

- As you should know, a C&D letter is not a lawsuit.

FlightDesign, you're making a fool of yourself. Stop wasting your time on an issue you clearly know nothing about.

How am I making a fool of myself? I just said what i heard from lots, and I told you I was wrong.
Stop trying to make people you don't know "fools" shall you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem for you is, I hardly had to do any of the work ;)
(Have a look at your recent responses to this thread)

Anyway, this is irrelevant.
If you ( or anyone else ) should have any questions on ArcaneMS's shutdown, feel free to PM me.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How am I making a fool of myself? I just said what i heard from lots, and I told you I was wrong.
Stop trying to make people you don't know "fools" shall you?

... He wasn't trying to make anyone look like a fool? =\ .. he was simply stating the facts. I'm not sure why you're being so hard-headed about all of this when multiple people have confirm that it is Mikeh, you should probably stop now.. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back