Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcaneMS's Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FightDesign just be quiet. You don't know anything, so like others are already told you, stop pretending like you know all about this.

Just stick to the topic, how hard is that.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
FightDesign just be quiet. You don't know anything, so like others are already told you, stop pretending like you know all about this.

Just stick to the topic, how hard is that.

I said I was wrong 2 posts ago. WHAT THE duck is wrong with you and this forum,
everyone trying to get their e-penis higher, I already said i was wrong, i never said
something bad... i only said what I've heard, and I was wrong.
Oh, BTW, you don't have the right to tell me "just be quiet". you may be a moderator
but you're a person too. respect me like I respected you and never told you such a thing as "be quiet".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not proud admittedly of the internet issue, but in my home situation (Which I don't needa explain cause of dat topic) It was either ask for a hand, or what would have happened is I'd still have gotten the C&D, and had no way to tell the server, and then things woulda been quite bad :|. As well don't think that my asking for help is something you can use to judge my skills regarding in game leadership and all that jazz. Doesn't matter now anyway, I likely will never accept a position on a server ever again.

everyone trying to get their e-penis higher, I already said i was wrong, i never said
Oh, BTW, you don't have the right to tell me "just be quiet". you may be a moderator
but you're a person too. respect me like I respected you and never told you such a thing as "be quiet".

:O It's almost like his job here IS to tell you to shut up when you need it. Oh my.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Holy poop dude, do you know what the word respect means? "WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH YOU" is clearly not respect. Kevin is a person yes, but it IS his job to tell you to shut the duck up when you need to, since clearly you have the IQ of a dead fetus. If anyone was trying to get their "e-penis" higher, it would be you because no one knows you and you are an idiot. If he didn't have the right to tell you to be quiet, he wouldn't be able to ban you or delete your posts, but he does, therefore he has every right to tell you to shut up. According to your first couple of posts you said you knew "99%" that they got sued and "trust me" they got sued, so obviously that was what you thought, not what you heard. You seem to resemble this person quite a lot
IORFM - ArcaneMS's Shutdown - RaGEZONE Forums

Lastly, I do not care if I get a warning or infraction for this post, this guy deserves to be told off because he is a complete Special person.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find these guys sad, they all tend to fall to the easy side and go always agaisn't the weaker, leave that kid alone, i don't like him either but you don't see me here insulting him just as he says to grow my "e-penis" that's exacly what you all are doing, you're no better than him so shut up, this topic is about ArcaneMS shutdown so we should all be celebrating, tired of seeing members of this forum acting smartass when in the reality their IQ is absent.

Sir_Trix, you sir are a complete Special person, to me you're the one who's acting like a fool, but they wont see it because they also tend to fall to the easy side, Kevin wont give you no infraction because Kevin is a corrupt mod like many other mods here, Kevin wont infract you because he's friends with you like he's with many more people here, this makes him abuse of the powers that he should never have, in my opinion a mod shouldn't be able to socialize.

Sparks, Chaotic, Mikeh, Gay_Trix stop trying to act cool over the internet & go do something useful, thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, what should've been said, is said now. So get back to the topic and stop flaming each other.

All off-topic posts about this fight above here will result in a(n) infraction/warning.

@LoyalDude aka MrReese
That's not true, if they do anything against the rules I will simply infract them. I just infracted Sir_Trix so your statement is invalid. Also, don't respond to this, well you can but not in this thread. PM me or leave a visitor message.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My oh my so much flaming I thought it was a discussion thread about Arcane. It was a good server though.

Alright, what should've been said, is said now. So get back to the topic and stop flaming each other.

All off-topic posts about this fight above here will result in a(n) infraction/warning.

@LoyalDude aka MrReese
That's not true, if they do anything against the rules I will simply infract them. I just infracted Sir_Trix so your statement is invalid. Also, don't respond to this, well you can but not in this thread. PM me or leave a visitor message.

@OffTopic to kevin: You still with Origins or no?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Arcane was the first private sever of Maplestory I played in well over 4 or 5 years. I had bounced around several others before settling on it... and I will miss it. I was never very outspoken, nor did I join a lot of parties. But I loved Arcane. I was quite sad to see it gone, though I knew it wouldn't last forever. It was just... unexpected.

I will miss you Arcane. Mikeh, if you ever read this, I hope it won't be your final try with a Maplestory sever. I never met you, and to be honest, if you're really the "troll" you say you are I'm not sure if we'd get along, but your sever was wonderful. If you ever decide to open up another MS sever, I'll be there.

RIP Arcane <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The C&D I recieved was actually from Nexon Korea and Nexon America working in partnership, as it most often is in just about every server closing. Once again you kids need to stop talking out of your asses.

If you are referring to me, you should stop talking out of your as* you skid.

Nexon can't do anything about Russia/China. Not only does China piss on South Korea, but they praise North Korea. Ever heard of communism?

I stand at my words, Russia + China = For people who are concerned. Or India who cares, Nexon Korea/NA can't do poop.

Cry a river anyways, everyone knows Extalia is number 1 hence it was always number one on rankings. Stop crying about Arcane.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Let's just face it: No private server will last forever. Even Extalia will fall, eventually. And not only MapleStory servers.
The real question is: How long will it take...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's just face it: No private server will last forever. Even Extalia will fall, eventually. And not only MapleStory servers.

I believe the real question is, how long until, another group of Coders, and Administrators, step up to start another amazing server like arcane...because(this is just an opinion) since everyone migrated back to Extalia, won't the lag just become worst? But your question is very true also, everything ends at some point.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1month. it wont go further trust me.

Also as that dude said it's just a matter of time untill a group of coders makes an amazing source and starts a server, in fact the groups were talking about are already on the move, it's just a matter of time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are referring to me, you should stop talking out of your as* you skid.

Nexon can't do anything about Russia/China. Not only does China piss on South Korea, but they praise North Korea. Ever heard of communism?

I stand at my words, Russia + China = For people who are concerned. Or India who cares, Nexon Korea/NA can't do poop.

Cry a river anyways, everyone knows Extalia is number 1 hence it was always number one on rankings. Stop crying about Arcane.

Lolwhat? Who are you? And I'm talking about all of the cases I've ever seen first hand.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Seriously like wtf guys, FightDesign said he was wrong why are you all ganging up on him. Just because it shut down doesn't mean you can take all your anger out on him ....

looooool GG Kid i've been playing ExtaliaMS for 2 1/2 months now ....

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously like wtf guys, FightDesign said he was wrong why are you all ganging up on him. Just because it shut down doesn't mean you can take all your anger out on him ....

looooool GG Kid i've been playing ExtaliaMS for 2 1/2 months now ....

It's interesting to note that both you and FightDesign have been caught using the term "GG" yet .. you just registered with 1 post. Hmm, you can't help but wonder huh? :p

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
It's interesting to note that both you and FightDesign have been caught using the term "GG" yet .. you just registered with 1 post. Hmm, you can't help but wonder huh? :p

Bro, I don't know those guys.
And I don't see anything "intresting" in him saying "GG".
I saw that LolWutMikeh and the other flamer in cyan name
say very smilar things also, if not the same.
ISN'T IT SUSPICIOUS? LOOOL
don't make yourself an idiot -witch please-.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bro, I don't know those guys.
And I don't see anything "intresting" in him saying "GG".
I saw that LolWutMikeh and the other flamer in cyan name
say very smilar things also, if not the same.
ISN'T IT SUSPICIOUS? LOOOL
don't make yourself an idiot -witch please-.

Woah woah hey now, why the hostility ?? I simply stated that it makes you wonder, I didn't insist it was fact. Jeez you need to cool your hormones.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow! I use to play ArcaneMS with Mario (idk if you are still around) but those were good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back