Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcaneMS's Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I used to play Arcane 1 minute a day.... even not on my PC..... 1 minute a day, 1 day. and after that minute ended, LE SHUT DOWN .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the fact that arcanems i think its getting sued for many case. if not they still will on the server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They are not getting sued. That fact has already been established.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So then my question would be why would they close?

Read the thread, the owner recieved an email from Nexon Korea regarding their early release of Phantom and told them to shut down or would take other measures. I think that shutting down the server was a good idea because no one wants to deal with Nexon and their heartless lawyers / employees.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the thread, the owner recieved an email from Nexon Korea regarding their early release of Phantom and told them to shut down or would take other measures. I think that shutting down the server was a good idea because no one wants to deal with Nexon and their heartless lawyers / employees.

You didnt read the 8 pages, it isn't because phantom was released, it is because Nexon found out where they live.

The owners of CelinoSea do have the record of hiding who they are for Nexon:
Why you think they where up for 2.5 years ?

and this:
1.Aurasea did realese Mechanic before the realserver (6 months later shutdown)
2.Extaliams, did realese cannoner 2 months before the Gms release.

So i can tell you it isn't because the realese of phantom.

be Sure to read the post of Coincidence at page 3
http://forum.ragezone.com/f425/arcanemss-shutdown-859294/index3.html

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My question is, why are people still voting for the server o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
people have all been coming to us asking for the spot, the admins have turned down many people and I have personally turned down about 7 groups The Gtop has been taken down and is not for sale.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can we like, move on? No one cares what anyone here thinks. Its MapleStory, a damn game. poop happens.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I say, Make an insane server. get lots of players, if you are that good at any prog. language as to hit top 3 or you are that rotten in money you were able to pay all the development. GO CREATE YOUR OWN GAME! if you are so inlove with nexon use their ideas to make your game. if you are not that of a fan of it then just go ahead and make a completely different one
Luck Mates ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lul mikeh got sued cuz hes one corrupted gm and karma caught up with him. He funded like 90 top players to get the economy going and lied to the general population. Thank goodness this piece of poop server got shut down. Karma is a witch and always catches up with u.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lul mikeh got sued cuz hes one corrupted gm and karma caught up with him. He funded like 90 top players to get the economy going and lied to the general population. Thank goodness this piece of poop server got shut down. Karma is a witch and always catches up with u.

Thank you for making my day. You do realize it was impossible for Mikeh to give out any items right? It was coded so only admins could.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sued lolzzz, read the 8 pages 0_0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for making my day. You do realize it was impossible for Mikeh to give out any items right? It was coded so only admins could.

Lols no I eventually had full access to those kinds of things, but I've never once funded a single player. People woulda come forwards if I had without doubt, especially if I'd funded "90 top players" People only suspected King and Queen were assisted and they absolutely were not.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Actually. I am good friends with Mikeh. what REALLY happened (No bullshitting here) was nexon found mikeh, and their private investigator got hold of his address by using a fake FedEx delivery.
Mikeh has been telling them that he isn`t the one they want, and last I heard from him he was going to go to court.
He will likely end up in debt easily $10,000 after this is all over. Not to mention mikeh isn`t one to have a lot of money in the first place.
(he told me this over msn.)

if TL;DR, mikeh is getting sued, NOT arcane. NOT cryptic. even though it isn`t mikeh who it falls upon they have still opened up a case, and have a court date set.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wtf braedon? No we don't have a court date set and no I'm not DMCA'd to go to court yet, other than that you're mostly right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back