Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bypassing eden/extalia to get packets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember someone actually used mapleshark to bypass extalia and eden to get whole of their packets :sleep:

there is a method but I doubt anyone here will share

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
>wut is cclientsocket::sendpacket

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone used mapleshark to bypass it I believe they old encryption where the key dont change but compiling mapleshark wont work

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
someone used mapleshark to bypass it I believe they old encryption where the key dont change but compiling mapleshark wont work

When EdenMS just became v118, they used an overwrite method to use v117 encryption so people with ripe using bypass 2 selection can sniff them. Idk if they changed to the 118 enc or not.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if they did change to v118 encryption mapleshark should support it and Extalia are another one too :mad:

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
even if they did change to v118 encryption mapleshark should support it and Extalia are another one too :mad:

Hey, MapleShark is build for most official versions. You can just fork the source, edit it and compile to see if you can get it running. Otherwise, using an old version of MapleShark should work aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back