Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clean v55 Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a source that is completely clean? I want to create a server that is completely how it was when v55 came out in GMS. Does such a source exist? Please send the link.

If it's not out there, can anyone make one if it's not too much to ask? If no one wants to do it, can anyone teach me or show me a tutorial on how to use a source that is presently available and edit out the customized extras that came along with the sources such as OdinMS, SineMS, and etc? Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I'm looking for is a source that is purely untouched. I want it to be an exact replica of how v55 was when it just came out in GMS. I don't want any added customized stuff. For example, like rebirth, 250x exp, customized maps and PQs, FM Rooms with monsters and bosses, and etc.

Is OdinMS Rev 988 source like what I just said? Sorry, I'm completely new to this kind of stuff.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
What I'm looking for is a source that is purely untouched. I want it to be an exact replica of how v55 was when it just came out in GMS. I don't want any added customized stuff. For example, like rebirth, 250x exp, customized maps and PQs, FM Rooms with monsters and bosses, and etc.

Is OdinMS Rev 988 source like what I just said? Sorry, I'm completely new to this kind of stuff.

OdinMS is a trek towards what you want. It doesn't have any stupid additions, but it's hardly GMS, requires work to get it there, and I don't think odinms has the quest manager.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OdinMS is a trek towards what you want. It doesn't have any stupid additions, but it's hardly GMS, requires work to get it there, and I don't think odinms has the quest manager.
Thanks for replying. Do you know any guides that teach the basics of editing contents in a private server? What are the names of programming languages needed? Where should I start to become good at it?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
It's java, and maplestory is not a good place to start learning it. :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for replying. Do you know any guides that teach the basics of editing contents in a private server? What are the names of programming languages needed? Where should I start to become good at it?
escapediscord said:
I want it to be an exact replica of how v55 was when it just came out in GMS.

There's no way you're going to have an 'exact replica' of v55 if you have no prior programming experience, and there's no tutorials that are focused on "v55 GMS-like features coding". You're going to have to learn by yourself, and quite frankly, you're asking for a lot of shortcuts (tutorials, questions that takes like 2 seconds to google) so I don't see you getting very far.

Nevertheless, good luck learning Java (that's the language).

Back