Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating a Private, Private Server (Playable Only To Myself)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is that possible?

I don't want any outside players, I just want to play it myself.

Of course, if possible, I want to create a private server of the latest version of MapleStory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is that possible?

I don't want any outside players, I just want to play it myself.

Of course, if possible, I want to create a private server of the latest version of MapleStory.

Every server you create technically starts as an offline server until you take it online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not know that.

Anyway, I have found this guide for v116 (link).

Is there any difference between Java or Alternative?

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
I did not know that.

Anyway, I have found this guide for v116 (link).

Is there any difference between Java or Alternative?

Java is mostly used, therefor you will also get better/more support regarding Java issues (if you encounter any).

I suggest start with Java and see how well you understand and like it, and if it doesn't work out for you, then change to something else. But also, Java is the most updated sources version wise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried following this guide and end up getting nowhere. Is there any true, step-by-step guide?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man I miss the early days, back when I could come on RZ for 5 minutes, find a source, and in another 5 minutes have a server running. :')

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Piggy, I tried following that link too. Thanks for the link, but I failed at MySQL. I tried creating a private, private server twice, both times I failed at MySQL.

Is there anyone willing to help me create my own private, private server 1-on-1?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Piggy, I tried following that link too. Thanks for the link, but I failed at MySQL. I tried creating a private, private server twice, both times I failed at MySQL.

Is there anyone willing to help me create my own private, private server 1-on-1?

What error do you get?

Back