Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

More DDoS? What can we do about it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol yeah i have x_blobs on my side also, odin said so himslef that isnt the issue, the issue here is that we cant fight fire with more fire before trying to put it out with water

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"One of them"

You're categorizing these people as "DDoSers"

1. I have a botnet, do i get categorized as a DDoSer?
2. You're a Ducking moron, do you not know what the duck you're talking about? Jay ISN'T doing it in this case HE is one that is getting harmed.
3. You have NO right here blowing your fatass mouth off talking about how Jay and them need to get the duck out cause in reality YOU need to get the duck off ragezone.
4. "Since he's one of them" again, ONE OF WHAT? Are you really that moronic? Ducking take his word, and Ducking believe that he isn't Ducking ddosing anyone. You're a Ducking big moron, honestly. Go jump off a cliff you're a Ducking dumbfuck.

TL;DR

Jay has posted threads on ragezone asking people to stop or talking about this matter. In this case, he is one of the ones getting attacked. He is not part of "them" because in this case he's not attacking so he has NOTHING to do with this matter.

You're a Ducking moron FLOfficial, you really are. You would've been fine if you decided to shut your mouth and just go with the flow. But of course, you're ever so mighty and you open your fatass mouth thinking everyone is going to agree with you.

Nice try getting those likes, it didn't happen your e-penis is still as small as my Ducking left pinky. Short and Ducking thin.

how much did jay paid you to suck his e-penis?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol yeah i have x_blobs on my side also, odin said so himslef that isnt the issue, the issue here is that we cant fight fire with more fire before trying to put it out with water

ahm ahm, on OUR side.
and change this:
I dont see why people post cars as their profile pic, first thing i think off is.....are they a transformer :O
To, you know what.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lmfao! as i said kyle! its not the way to deal with things like these

and FL, I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THAT witch OF A SIG lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
>Implying that xblobs can actually do something

Oh well i would say the actually can, think of it its one of the DDoSed servers who actually knew how to mitigate these attacks, most of them didnt know or just didnt do it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lmfao! as i said kyle! its not the way to deal with things like these

and FL, I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THAT witch OF A SIG lol

It is the way, sometimes there's no choise.

Settings -> Edit Signature

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Woah Woah, i come back and this thread got spammed too? Good god wtf is wrong with RZ. Ducking idiots here. I need to stop coming here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah Woah, i come back and this thread got spammed too? Good god wtf is wrong with RZ. Ducking idiots here. I need to stop coming here.

We where talking about a contructive topic, you didnt need to come to spamm if you didnt have anything constructive to say

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We where talking about a contructive topic, you didnt need to come to spamm if you didnt have anything constructive to say

I have no idea what the duck contructive is... but looks like spam to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After looking at this thread, can't help but just think "Well... it's called rage zone for a reason.." everybody gets an e-boner here.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After looking at this thread, can't help but just think "Well... it's called rage zone for a reason.." everybody gets an e-boner here.

Project No Bot

XorG - More DDoS? What can we do about it? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's amazing what envy and other sins can do to humans. o.o

Back