Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

More DDoS? What can we do about it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
YES WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT!

There is no way out?
Im going to honestly give out my point here. DDoS attacks are aimed at enemies half of the time. People here in RZ dont only get help but give out useless informations, wrong information, stupid information, and a lot of non-working releases which to me have been so useless ive been in MS.PS for more than 2-3 years and never asked for credit nor came posting nor looking for fixes in ragezone. No offence to the ones who have posted really usefull stuff out of their hearts but we got to admit this comunnity is full of people ripping off other people.
WHAT CAN YOU SPECT FROM A COMMUNITY LIKE THIS?

ENEMIES, people that dont enjoy watching your butt as you fly past them thus here they come
DDoSers, people who are payed by this enemies or do it by will to knock off a successful person.

What do they get? 50 percent of the people who get literally thrown out of those servers that go back to GMS and decide to stop the PS world because not one lasts enough time to stay in this world. SO WHAT A GOOD GOING! people are complaining cause this side of maplestory is dying due to less people joining PS's. well guess what? they join because there is people that force them not to come back and go to GMS who has a proper DDoS protection. BUY A FISICAL FIREWALL AND LEARN TO IP TUNNEL AND YOU MIGHT BE OFF THE RADAR FOR A WHILE but DDoS is such a pain in the butt to get rid off. yeah we know well prevent dont lament after it has happened

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh yaya another thread we needed about this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
we can buy five's awesome services!

looking4lock

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
atleast this one is to discuss a solution not more pointing fingers!
people here blame eachother, stop that and lest try to find a way to knock it off

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry.. why did you make this thread? My thread never pointed fingers at ddos, just to stop the whining. This thread is about to create more whining and QQ. Yay for RZ.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just trying to stop this DDoS raging, not creating more of it. if you read the end after i explain to people they only get DDoS because they love making enemies. it says we need to find a way to stop it. doesnt matter who it is doing it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just trying to stop this DDoS raging, not creating more of it. if you read the end after i explain to people they only get DDoS because they love making enemies. it says we need to find a way to stop it. doesnt matter who it is doing it

In some way's, it doesn't matter, but sometimes it does.

Lets say there is a thread about a bunch of people "DOING your MOM" and we talk and talk about it, just like the ddos threads. Wouldn't YOU like to know who exactly is doing your mom?

(don't mean to be rude by it, just an easy replacement for ddos lol)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In some way's, it doesn't matter, but sometimes it does.

Lets say there is a thread about a bunch of people "DOING your MOM" and we talk and talk about it, just like the ddos threads. Wouldn't YOU like to know who exactly is doing your mom?

(don't mean to be rude by it, just an easy replacement for ddos lol)

Well, some things are obvious.
Let's take Sango and Sexy for example.
It couldn't be more obvious they're playing a very big part
on this DDOS mess.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, some things are obvious.
Let's take Sango and Sexy for example.
It couldn't be more obvious they're playing a very big part
on this DDOS mess.

You are one stupid israeli.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are one stupid israeli.

LOL'd. actually, with all the comments you had to what I told you till now,
you are VERY stupid. you never had even ONE, yeah even ONE decent comment
that shows I'm wrong, or even answers me. all you say all the time is
"you failed" "you attempt again" "you Special person"
You really got nothing to say. so keep quite, pathetic fool.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DAHFUQ i dont get how you acuse the guy, i mean if it was him is not of my concern to go in every thread and flame agaisnt him. what if its not him. that is why i dont point fingers until i have proof. noone has proof he did it, noone has proof he didnt do it. lets just stop flaming uncertain people we dont know who it is lets try to find out and stop him/her

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DAHFUQ i dont get how you acuse the guy, i mean if it was him is not of my concern to go in every thread and flame agaisnt him. what if its not him. that is why i dont point fingers until i have proof. noone has proof he did it, noone has proof he didnt do it. lets just stop flaming uncertain people we dont know who it is lets try to find out and stop him/her

Dude, he confirmed it himself.

You fail to realize I'm not the only person that has a DDoS/booter/botnet theres quite few other people that have it and that are hired to attack servers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude, he confirmed it himself.

Are you a Ducking moron, or are you a Ducking moron?

I have a knife in my kitchen, does it mean the person who got stabbed to death across the street was killed by me because I have a knife in my kitchen? No.

You're assuming based off your biased opinion, stop being a child and get your butt off of jays penis. I don't Ducking like the guy, but if it isn't him, it simply isn't him so hop off. Holy poop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you a Ducking moron, or are you a Ducking moron?

I have a knife in my kitchen, does it mean the person who got stabbed to death across the street was killed by me because I have a knife in my kitchen? No.

You're assuming based off your biased opinion, stop being a child and get your butt off of jays penis. I don't Ducking like the guy, but if it isn't him, it simply isn't him so hop off. Holy poop.

Are you stupid or something?
that guy just said he does it even after all the lies he told.
wanna see more quotes? and I'm not on his butt. I'm on every
Ducking stupid ddoser's butt till he stops. I mean, if he's one of the DDOSers
and he's talking about others, that's pure poop. he got no right to say anything
since he's one of them. so I'm just trying to get some sense into him.
all he does is ignore and chicken out from my comments though.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are you stupid or something?
that guy just said he does it even after all the lies he told.
wanna see more quotes? and I'm not on his butt. I'm on every
Ducking stupid ddoser's butt till he stops. I mean, if he's one of the DDOSers
and he's talking about others, that's pure poop. he got no right to say anything
since he's one of them. so I'm just trying to get some sense into him.
all he does is ignore and chicken out from my comments though.

"One of them"

You're categorizing these people as "DDoSers"

1. I have a botnet, do i get categorized as a DDoSer?
2. You're a Ducking moron, do you not know what the duck you're talking about? Jay ISN'T doing it in this case HE is one that is getting harmed.
3. You have NO right here blowing your fatass mouth off talking about how Jay and them need to get the duck out cause in reality YOU need to get the duck off ragezone.
4. "Since he's one of them" again, ONE OF WHAT? Are you really that moronic? Ducking take his word, and Ducking believe that he isn't Ducking ddosing anyone. You're a Ducking big moron, honestly. Go jump off a cliff you're a Ducking dumbfuck.

TL;DR

Jay has posted threads on ragezone asking people to stop or talking about this matter. In this case, he is one of the ones getting attacked. He is not part of "them" because in this case he's not attacking so he has NOTHING to do with this matter.

You're a Ducking moron FLOfficial, you really are. You would've been fine if you decided to shut your mouth and just go with the flow. But of course, you're ever so mighty and you open your fatass mouth thinking everyone is going to agree with you.

Nice try getting those likes, it didn't happen your e-penis is still as small as my Ducking left pinky. Short and Ducking thin.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i said, you nor anyone is judge here. until we dont have solid proof we cant just assume its him.
BRO! STOP FLAMING THE GUY! you shouldnt care specially cause it wasnt targeted to you! when it is its when u are supposed to take matter into your own hands!

its really hard to hear top servers dont know how to mitigate DDoS attacks at least one bit!
if had a little intelligence they would mitigate 50-70percent of the attack making them really hard to shut down. they should understand to have backup ips and a firewall or proxy!

Reaction score
I'm going to go off topic and say this. If the DDoSer was Jay(Sexy) or Sango then their servers would be up but they aren't. So stop blaming them. It's obviously someone else...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sublime. you doing the same stuff he is doing by flaming about it!

i dont care who has a botnet who doesnt i have one too who cares! use it agaisnt ur educational entity or someshit!
its still wrong to use it!
WHO EVER IT IS! if its jay sexy sango i dont care! any of them can be pretending they get attacked

WHO KNOWS WHAT IF ITS NEXON!? ever thought about that! so much DDoS to a PS comunity all the top servers
it can be one can never be too sure

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"One of them"

You're categorizing these people as "DDoSers"

1. I have a botnet, do i get categorized as a DDoSer?
2. You're a Ducking moron, do you not know what the duck you're talking about? Jay ISN'T doing it in this case HE is one that is getting harmed.
3. You have NO right here blowing your fatass mouth off talking about how Jay and them need to get the duck out cause in reality YOU need to get the duck off ragezone.
4. "Since he's one of them" again, ONE OF WHAT? Are you really that moronic? Ducking take his word, and Ducking believe that he isn't Ducking ddosing anyone. You're a Ducking big moron, honestly. Go jump off a cliff you're a Ducking dumbfuck.

TL;DR

Jay has posted threads on ragezone asking people to stop or talking about this matter. In this case, he is one of the ones getting attacked. He is not part of "them" because in this case he's not attacking so he has NOTHING to do with this matter.

You're a Ducking moron FLOfficial, you really are. You would've been fine if you decided to shut your mouth and just go with the flow. But of course, you're ever so mighty and you open your fatass mouth thinking everyone is going to agree with you.

Nice try getting those likes, it didn't happen your e-penis is still as small as my Ducking left pinky. Short and Ducking thin.

Lol you're sure a butthurt moron. I don't care about like or some crappy E-penis. I tell what I think here, you little likes freak. first of all, he pays DDOSers to DDOS FOR HIM. he doesn't do it himself. he buys that service. that's exactly the same point here. So what if he opened threads asking them to stop? OF COURSE HE WILL. he wants people to think he's innocent, trying to get his e-penis higher and his past forgotten, but again, his past is still the present. he's paying ddosers to attack people in gtop100 and IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED he either said that himself, people posted pics talking with him on skype, he's full of lies, sometimes says he does it and sometimes denies it, And no I'm not a moron. all I saw here in your reply is some useless crap that doesn't make sense, it all was full of pure flames, you don't even know how to decently discuss, mr. web designer. what's the problem with agreeing with me? sometimes I'm right, and sometimes I'm not. but it looks like you have something against me, picking the other side all the time. no, I don't talk out of my butt I say what is true and what is right to say. and if you can't stand it YOU can duck off ragezone cause I don't even care what flames you come up with anymore, and you can keep trying all day long, I'll simply ignore you.
you don't even worth this reply, but dw, this is going to be last one towards you, little butthurt mad person.

Back