Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

More DDoS? What can we do about it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talking about attacks, is he also the one injecting the vulnerable top ranking servers's websites?
i heard a few of them got db hacked, cmon guys! if the owner of those servers see this. paying a random person to code a sloppy website or rip off an existing cms with loopholes isnt worth it, code it yourself and run it on a non root account one that doesnt have admin rights!

Nope, sango's server got DB hacked itself. and it's not sango since he knows nothing about these stuff,
all he really does is buy his stuff. someone else is hacking the DBs, sango is just paying DDOSers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DDoSing is so slippery that the way to stop it is also very slippery to handle, having a public ip and protecting it over everything is so complicated not even the u.s goverment is able to do it completely cause YES they have been vulnerable to DDoS attacks in the past! even here in Colombia the goverment pages have been knocked off by some anonymous douche.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talking about attacks, is he also the one injecting the vulnerable top ranking servers's websites?
i heard a few of them got db hacked, cmon guys! if the owner of those servers see this. paying a random person to code a sloppy website or rip off an existing cms with loopholes isnt worth it, code it yourself and run it on a non root account one that doesnt have admin rights!

Those database hacking weren't him.

Reaction score
The only servers that I heard got DB hacked was Zakura and another one(don't remember the name). Someone should just somehow ask him to stop or just talk to the DDoSer...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i said, Injection of db is a easy thing to fix, just bulletproof your website with sql authentication it will create 0.00001 percent more stress on the server but lol that is nothing!

DDoS is the slipery one here

Now that isnt the only way to get hacked! having a secure password is also a good idea!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only servers that I heard got DB hacked was Zakura and another one(don't remember the name). Someone should just somehow ask him to stop or just talk to the DDoSer...

Zakura,Exiled,AthionStory lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
REALLY? i dont really track them, why would you guys say that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I understand server's being DDoS'd and poop is wrong but ZakuraMS is different. ZakuraMS DESERVES It.

But then it's an endless cycle... Sango will get attacked, and continue attacking others.
What can we really do about it?
Maybe we can all gang up on him with DDOS attacks and shut him down... then it's all over?
or at least... much better.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro you pretend to stop the cycle by starting another one, one cant stop fire with more fire bro!

what really upstets me is that everyone puts so much efford into all their servers, but its human nature to never compete cleanly

awwww :( my post count was perfect just before this one lol <- useless comment sorry

awwww :( my post count was perfect just before this one lol <- useless comment sorry

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro you pretend to stop the cycle by starting another one, one cant stop fire with more fire bro!

what really upstets me is that everyone puts so much efford into all their servers, but its human nature to never compete cleanly

duck humans?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you guys mind if I get some popcorn?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, we were goin good for a while and hell broke loose. Think of a better idea then DDoSing him

Got any better idea than shutting him down by force?
We can't really do anything else.
He's paying lots of moneyz for DDOSers, and he got DDOS protection.
But that's not enough against a whole Ducking bunch of DDOSers.
That's why I'm saying, let's gang up on him. all the servers that he injured
will join this.

Do you guys mind if I get some popcorn?

Go get your stupid popcorn and shut up? we are not fighting here.

Reaction score
Got any better idea than shutting him down by force?
We can't really do anything else.
He's paying lots of moneyz for DDOSers, and he got DDOS protection.
But that's not enough against a whole Ducking bunch of DDOSers.
That's why I'm saying, let's gang up on him. all the servers that he injured
will join this.

You could do this if it works. Someone adds the DDoSer/Sango on MSN(Provided by Sexy) and just talk to him. See what it'll take for him to stop DDoSing all the v114 servers. Ok, so he wants money well compromise with them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could do this if it works. Someone adds the DDoSer/Sango on MSN(Provided by Sexy) and just talk to him. See what it'll take for him to stop DDoSing all the v114 servers. Ok, so he wants money well compromise with them.

People tried talking to him hundreds of times.
He doesn't give a poop, bro.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my idea, is to talk with sango not the DDoSer after all, the ddoser is just an intermediant not the one who payed for the job

Back