Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDoS on all v1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I was seeking for a server to play on GTOP100 And I wanted to play a v1.14 server Its funny on all the servers that are from Ranking 1-10 that are v1.14 are alll off because of DDoS and then people ask why MAPLESTORY private servers are dying out you won't see DDoS or Drama on any other server/forum/section that has DDoSes as much as MapleStory does.

Discuss here and you're thoughts about this and will anything be done to stop DDoS?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The fact that you once did just gives a heck lot of doupt, well who ever it is. it just shows what a pathetic butt he/she is. their server must suck that much they need to shutdown good servers to force pple with no other alternatives to do so, and i bet is one of theses same ones that claim they are being DDoS who is doing it, and its just saying they get DDoSed to cover up with a white lie!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry to close this thread, but there is no way this thread can stay alive without people insulting each other.

People are accusing others of DDoS'ing without any proof.

I would also like to remind everyone that there is a report button, do NOT join a 'fight', just report it!

I don't know what to think of this DDoS'ing spree... I just find it really sad, and I hope it would stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back