Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development of a new 2D MMORPG, similar to MapleStory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys, give him a chance. Let him discover what it takes to make an mmo. Maybe we're all wrong, or maybe he's wrong. He'll find out for us. If it turns out making an mmo by yourself really is impossible, then we can deride his butt for being an idiot.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Guys, give him a chance. Let him discover what it takes to make an mmo. Maybe we're all wrong, or maybe he's wrong. He'll find out for us. If it turns out making an mmo by yourself really is impossible, then we can deride his butt for being an idiot.

Dude I'm making a MMO for fun, I have the knowledge and shitz I know what to do,
I never said I'm going to be as large as a well known MMORPG, it will grow by the time....

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's very possible to create a great game with a small team, even solo. I've seen it happen, and no, you do not need a "bunch of money / funds" to create your own online game, especially a good quality one.

Good luck with the project!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why you guys gotta be such jerks? You jelly that you can't do something like him? Does it really matter what he has DONE so far? At least he's actually doing something...

Hope to see this develop much further. Looks sweet!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And I will prove your both what I can do and you can't,
just talk poop out of your butt like you know who I am, but you don't
I already stated why you're wrong. I don't care what you say from now on.
You can SUCK you know what, and by 1/2 weeks you're gonna watch
this thread / my blog / youtube channel and cry cause of what a fail you are.
What are you going to have in 1/2 weeks? A video showing the world and channel select screen? :lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FightDesign,

I belive you did wrong sharing your project here. At this forum, there is no developers in general. Most people here are regular people that loves games (in this case MS), and mostly.. guys that play 20hs a day, and want to have their own MS server to be "god". You are arguing against people that don't like to work, they spend they life playing (not all, but most).

So, I would say, keep the project to yourself, or go to a development forum section where you will find people like you, that dream big, even when they know the task is hard.

I belive people in this forum is not the audience you are looking for, they don't care about doing games, but playing MappleStory.

Good luck with your game, and.. if I belive that if you have a solid game design, you can show it off in the right development forum and you will get some other guys joining the team.

I kwow, because I've been there, and I know that stuff works. Don't stop doing and trying, that is the only way to achieve things.

Best!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-raises hand- i got some suggestions,make it include some Anime skills and all,anime items,new maps,don't use nexon's style they will sue you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys really have to stop it with the hate. I doubt either of you (wafles, tebo, or whoever was flaming) can even make it past the login server on v112, let alone a game he's making himself. Of course this isn't going to be a game with millions of daily players, but it can be a good fun game with a small community. Just let the kid be, your criticisms aren't even constructive (or helpful), you're literally just telling him that he's going to fail. If likes to do this, let him do it. No need to be a whiny witch about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys really have to stop it with the hate. I doubt either of you (wafles, tebo, or whoever was flaming) can even make it past the login server on v112, let alone a game he's making himself. Of course this isn't going to be a game with millions of daily players, but it can be a good fun game with a small community. Just let the kid be, your criticisms aren't even constructive (or helpful), you're literally just telling him that he's going to fail. If likes to do this, let him do it. No need to be a whiny witch about it.
Oh really?
VJe81 - Development of a new 2D MMORPG, similar to MapleStory - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd ask you guys please to shut the duck up, you'd do a favor to everyone in this forum and to FightDesigner or w/e his name is, you're basically saying he's not capable of doing what he wants to do. Who are you to say that? Do you know him? This seriously motivates me to extermine people like you, you guys are haters. Just because you failed on your projects or in your dreams it doesn't mean others will, you're better than none so please shut the duck up and instead of comming here trying to take this kid down, this kid with a project something you failed, instead of that try to do better.

FightDesigner here's an extra motivation for you: In life you'll find many kind of people, the people you see here these "haters" are frustrated people that weren't able to achieve what they wanted in life so they try to take others down, people like you that hope to achieve something, this forum is infested with people like this, it's hard to find someone serious here, they're all egocentric kids that think they're better and smarter than anyone, but they're what i call of an human failure, just ignore them and stick to your project. I don't like you but i think you should know this.

That's all.

No. This topic is clear evidence that you have almost no idea what you're doing.

this guy is a complete Special person, he's the mix of non sense, stupidity, hate & retardness.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd ask you guys please to shut the duck up, you'd do a favor to everyone in this forum and to FightDesigner or w/e his name is, you're basically saying he's not capable of doing what he wants to do. Who are you to say that? Do you know him? This seriously motivates me to extermine people like you, you guys are haters. Just because you failed on your projects or in your dreams it doesn't mean others will, you're better than none so please shut the duck up and instead of comming here trying to take this kid down, this kid with a project something you failed, instead of that try to do better.

FightDesigner here's an extra motivation for you: In life you'll find many kind of people, the people you see here these "haters" are frustrated people that weren't able to achieve what they wanted in life so they try to take others down, people like you that hope to achieve something, this forum is infested with people like this, it's hard to find someone serious here, they're all egocentric kids that think they're better and smarter than anyone, but they're what i call of an human failure, just ignore them and stick to your project. I don't like you but i think you should know this.

That's all.

this guy is a complete Special person, he's the mix of non sense, stupidity, hate & retardness.

tl;dr

lrn2troll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's all.

What I am doing is actually giving him motivation in a mean way :sleep:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No. This topic is clear evidence that you have almost no idea what you're doing.
You may have a slight clue as to what you may think you are doing right, but you are most likely not. There is no evidence that you know what you are talking about, there is no work authored by you on this forum that serves as a right for those words to come out of your mouth. Why am I even calling you the duck out right now, I guess it's the type of people like you who jump to negative conclusions and discourage those around you.

You need to develop some self respect and learn when to talk. You need to learn very quickly.

Reaction score

Login Screen is so hard to get past. :(:

FightRay - Development of a new 2D MMORPG, similar to MapleStory - RaGEZONE Forums

:dontknow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh really?
VJe81 - Development of a new 2D MMORPG, similar to MapleStory - RaGEZONE Forums

Why did you screenshot extalia bro?

On topic with the flaming: Fight I know you're all QQ in the arcane thread about having been wrong, but I dont get why everyones fighting here, I actually think that the fact that you're making your own independant ambitious project is Ducking awesome, I respect all of the work you're trying to put in and people should look past their asshattedness and at least see this, and give you some credit. This poop a'int a walk in the park. Now I will admit I cba to read the whole thread but from what I did see, if you are making your own new project, MAKE YOUR OWN IMAGES AND poop, SRSLY BRO.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why did you screenshot extalia bro?

On topic with the flaming: Fight I know you're all QQ in the arcane thread about having been wrong, but I dont get why everyones fighting here, I actually think that the fact that you're making your own independant ambitious project is Ducking awesome, I respect all of the work you're trying to put in and people should look past their asshattedness and at least see this, and give you some credit. This poop a'int a walk in the park. Now I will admit I cba to read the whole thread but from what I did see, if you are making your own new project, MAKE YOUR OWN IMAGES AND poop, SRSLY BRO.
Bro what the duck is extalia, this is TeboMS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro what the duck is extalia, this is TeboMS.

Oooh yeah thats only v112.1 as well. Get up to V112.4 it's ez. Also don't get so butthurt over a joke, everyone should get back on topic now :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back