Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extalia cracked gms latest encryption ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is seem that extalia has cracked gms 118 latest encryption..according information posted the owner has refuse to share it to keep the interest private server so any other server is unable to challenge making other server stuck at 117 while they March on..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is seem that extalia has cracked gms 118 latest encryption..according information posted the owner has refuse to share it to keep the interest private server so any other server is unable to challenge making other server stuck at 117 while they March on..

If you were a company and you knew something that lets you make millions of dollars more compared to your competitors would you share it? :drool::drool:

idk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They always use a method to prevent packets being sniffed from their server, ofc, they won't share anything.
But, it's not surprising that they are able to find/get new encryption, as they are always able to make their own localhost and with modifications more than just editing address (like custom character creation screen, etc), and must say that Hendi is really pro.
However, I think that being the only server up to date with Nexon, it is more dangerous.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You speak as if you're inclined to be given other peoples hard work for free.
Nobody owes you anything, and they don't have to give poop to anyone.
-Not meant to be bashful.

Reaction score
-Not meant to be bashful.
The definition of bashful is "Reluctant to draw attention to oneself; shy."

Basically, yes Extalia cracked the latest encryption, no they do not have any obligation to share this information with you.
If you really want to complain, do it on their forums. I really don't give a poop, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

While the encryption isn't the hard part, the client/redirector is. Most servers rely on LEN. LEN needs to update with the newest encryption, but it can't because the developer can't grasp the simplicity of it.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
they won't :D but being updated with GMS is abit dangerous. So better not to take the risk

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They should share it. Lol

They always use a method to prevent packets being sniffed from their server, ofc, they won't share anything.
But, it's not surprising that they are able to find/get new encryption, as they are always able to make their own localhost and with modifications more than just editing address (like custom character creation screen, etc), and must say that Hendi is really pro.
However, I think that being the only server up to date with Nexon, it is more dangerous.

they won't :D but being updated with GMS is abit dangerous. So better not to take the risk

Okay ... So let me get this straight, so what you guys are saying is that they better not take the risk of being the only up-to-date server so they SHOULD release it, am I getting that straight? ....

Come on, I'm so fed up of that crap from way back on the days of KDev when I had the private section for actual developers everyone went ballistic because of the "GPL OPEN LICENSE BLAH BLAH BLAH SHARE COMMUNITY SHARE YOU CANT HOLD IT HIDDEN YOU HAVE TO SHARE" BLAH BLAH BLAH... I still remember that crap.

But lets look at the circumstances here. What they have going on with the damn source / encryption is their own business and is not licensed to anyone or under any open source and even if it was I believe that if it is YOUR own goddamn work, YOU should be well able to say what goes on and who can and who cannot have it / acquire it.

So give it a rest, as far as I'm concerned people like the ones begging + ones going to be, should give it a damn rest. Extalia or anyone for that matter who has the brain capacity to figure out their way around with the new encryption have ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION to release or hand it to ya on a silver platter.

I'm fed up with idiots who use the open license as an excuse why they should be spoon-fed, you mad bro(s) ? ... Then figure out your own ways around it god dammit.

/rant
/closed

Reaction score
Extalia or anyone for that matter who has the brain capacity to figure out their way around with the new encryption have ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION to release or hand it to ya on a silver platter.
Unless they use a server based on OdinMS or some other AGPL source, in which case they do have an obligation to release their source code changes. Note that this only applies to AGPL sources; GPL servers do not have to provide their source and I doubt Extalia even uses a public source to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back