Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GMS] Buying 'Mesos' Online

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE,

My friend's little brother birthday is soon here and i'm thinking of buying him some "Maplestory Mesos". He's a real MS addict that's why.

I'm abit unsure thought. Seems like it's really cheap which makes me think it's a scam.
Have you ever bought Mesos online before, or a friend of yours? Please tell.

Would appreciate some trustworthy sites where I should buy from aswell (NOT RANDOM 1's).

Thanks.

Last edited:
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gamekoo is the most reliable in my experience. The odd time they didn't have stock, they gave me the full amount + 15% extra for the inconvenience once they had restocked. There's rumors that the sellers are hackers, that they hack peoples' accounts and sell the items, hence why they have so many mesos. I can say this... all of these hardcore merchants you see... yea... what do you think they do with all those mesos? They sell them for real money to these sites (for a lower price than what you would buy from them obviously).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
or get it from the ad in this section charlie nub

Last edited:
offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I know there is a few scam sites so i'm not going to buy from a random site.
Have you ever used them? Noob! ;)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would trust usfine.com because a lot of people that I know buy it from there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GameKoo's great imo. I could care less how they get the mesos, as long as it gets to me. (y)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ogpal have been good imo, always gotten it straight away from them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I trust maplestoryer, the mesos company, i have purchased there atleast 3-4 times, and it's trustful, they may take up to 8 hours to deliver though, but they are trustful, but the downside is the time they take, i had to wait atleast 4 hours to get 600million mesos.
Also if you get scammed, you can report them to the billing company, and they will get a refund on your money or something. (other sites)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive bought from maplestoryer it only took me an hour to get mine but the draw back was the had to call me to comfirm and u can only use paypal

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive previously bought mesos from Maplestoryer/GameKoo/GuyGame and agamegold.com They are all legit and give a pretty fast service depending on the time of day you order. I know that GuyGame has to make verification on who you are via Phone call now for some reason but other than that i give my thumbs up on any of those.

Reaction score
I recently bought from oosales, took then 2h~ish to call me, it's only 8,80 USD for 100m, I bought a prepaid credit card 25CAD and got 250m, there is still 1,71CAD in that card that I don't really know what to do with lol, oosale was a good experience and I will be buying from them because, it's cheap and it has a fast service. But 1 thing I did not liked is that they called at my house and that person did not speak English very well, overall I will give a 8/10 :D

Back