Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GMS fucks up again.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Nexon fails, but serious, characters leveled by this exploit is not that good, cuz u lack SP (unless a SP reset), u have so little HP/MP, it's just a below avg character (HP/MP play an important role in game, unless u use god mode 100% of time).
And explorers are not that powerful compared to other new classes.
Might be useful for private servers if they wanna get some buff packets in the future though.

just make a perma beginner

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
What was so funny?

All these nubs who said it doesn't work, then somebody comes and states the OP is stupid and he missed something minor then everyone's like "yay it's working"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on the news or an USM.

They better do a rollback. >:C

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The 200 exploit is pretty useless.
Nothing to be proud of if your a 200 beginner and literally 20000 other ppl are as well

Like Kevin and I have said already, it's really only useful for sniffing as far as private servers go.

Though, in the current released source, there isn't much that needs to be sniffed aside from maybe Arcane Aim and Carte Noire. Rest of the adventurer skills are easy to fix.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow .. so i posted earlier in this thread and i JUST realized (what a moron huh? >.>) that this is EXACTLY (more or less) like the 30k fame exploit! :p i remember I exploited the hell out of that and no one got banned. Perhaps everyone will get lucky like the 30k fame exploit and still be able to keep their 200+ characters! who knows :O

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow .. so i posted earlier in this thread and i JUST realized (what a moron huh? >.>) that this is EXACTLY (more or less) like the 30k fame exploit! :p i remember I exploited the hell out of that and no one got banned. Perhaps everyone will get lucky like the 30k fame exploit and still be able to keep their 200+ characters! who knows :O
Nope, my 169 beginner is banned. I wanted to try to create a beginner up to level 100 or so and job advance, maybe that would've worked.

I still doubt it though, I'm assuming that Nexon blocked the accounts which had characters that leveled up so fast based on date of creation of the characters. All those levels within such little time? GG.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thought not getting it to level 200 and leaving it at like...level 140 or 150 wouldn't warrant a ban.

lolnope.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nope, my 169 beginner is banned. I wanted to try to create a beginner up to level 100 or so and job advance, maybe that would've worked.

I still doubt it though, I'm assuming that Nexon blocked the accounts which had characters that leveled up so fast based on date of creation of the characters. All those levels within such little time? GG.

Well considering how much they f-ed the game up, I would think you could probably get to 100 in a 24 hour maple grind marathon, can't you? Also I haven't played MapleStory in forever so I'm wondering without having tested how many level's /per exploit(?) does this give?

If it's repetitive, couldn't you just get to 30 > advance, 70 > advance, and so forth? :O

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well considering how much they f-ed the game up, I would think you could probably get to 100 in a 24 hour maple grind marathon, can't you? Also I haven't played MapleStory in forever so I'm wondering without having tested how many level's /per exploit(?) does this give?

If it's repetitive, couldn't you just get to 30 > advance, 70 > advance, and so forth? :O
You're definitely right when it comes to that point! Maple is too easy now, a grind-athon would probably result in around 100 in the first 24 hours or so.

And as for the exploit, it gives you 6 levels each time you login after crashing. It was simple:

Get a beginner to level 13 so you can receive the teleport rock. You could use the rock for a week. You teleport across the god damn continent all the way back to Maple Island, and you go to Amherst then search South Perry. The part where Nexon fucked up was keeping all the old maps that Maple used to have before the big bang patch, where everything was revamped completely. After you were in South Perry, you would click Shanks and he would take you to OLD Lith Harbor. The portal all the way to the right of OLD Lith Harbor was supposed to teleport you to a training map on the outskirts of OLD Lith Harbor, but since the training map didn't exist anymore due to the big bang patch, it just opened up some dialogue with a choice to teleport to 5 major towns in vic which contained OLD Sleepywood. When you were in OLD Sleepywood, you simply save the teleport location to your rock so you dont have to go through all the shenanigans once more. Then you click on the Dimensional Mirror and it would crash you since the map didn't exist to where the portal wanted to warp you to. When you logged back in, you would be RIGHT AT THE FIRST MAP you start out on when you create your character. When you're in the map after you create your character, it always prompts you if you want to skip the tutorial and head to NEW/CURRENT Lith Harbor. Then you just use the rock to teleport back to OLD Sleepywood and use the portal again to DC. THen log back in and gain 6 more levels.

Very Ducking repetitive. And we're all banned now lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I've gotten legitly from lv 1 -120 in 9 hours. Also, I believe it's 6 levels per exploit done

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol banned for "hacking".

gg
Banned for taking advantage of something that Nexon didn't even patch up.

There's no real need to even have the old maps in the game itself, just makes the download longer and wastes a bunch of space when your .WZs could be a lot smaller without all the useless old maps. That's what they get.

Back