Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happen to CelinoSEA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it dead? Its be awhile i can't go to their website nor forum. Anyone knows what happen to them? :glare: Sorry for teh bad engrrish.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope didn't check, dont care.

The problem of big servers like Celino and many others is that they can't put an end to it, instead of profiting the money they earned with the server they wait for NEXON to sue them instead of closing and enjoying the cash.

dumbkids.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

The problem of big servers like Celino and many others is that they can't put an end to it, instead of profiting the money they earned with the server they wait for NEXON to sue them instead of closing and enjoying the cash.

dumbkids.

Are you even sure the owner was kid? Last time I checked, he wasn't a kid.
And by the way, most large servers don't really profit from it, because they still have to spend it all on server costs.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

dumbkids.

The only reason you shut your servers down was because nexon told you to.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it dead? Its be awhile i can't go to their website nor forum. Anyone knows what happen to them? :glare: Sorry for teh bad engrrish.

You can msg LightPepsi for that and ask him .. He kind of screwed me and everyone else over.

dumbkids.

dumbkids.

Faggot .. I'm old enough to be your daddy, so stop talking poop like you knew who I or LightPepsi were / was / are.
Just cause you bitched out because Nexon sent you a DMCA ;) (who's dumb now?) Doesn't mean we or servers like ours ever have.

Stop bitching cause we made history with 3 and half years up.

Faggots like you shouldn't be allowed to run pservers, because YOU are the reason why real servers even have competition. Just cause your greedy butt did it for money, doesn't mean other's weren't doing it out of pure enjoyment and hobby.

You bitched out after 1 week and kept reopening ahaha ...

NO LLOYD IT'S NOT ME IT'S SOMEONE ELSE WHO OPENED IT I DON'T KNOW WHO IT'S NOT ME .... Okai it me ale shut dwn :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you even sure the owner was kid? Last time I checked, he wasn't a kid.
And by the way, most large servers don't really profit from it, because they still have to spend it all on server costs.

trust me they do.

The only reason you shut your servers down was because nexon told you to.

the only reason i closed my servers was because it wasn't fun anymore, the first was fun the 2nd and the 3rd i lacked motivation so i closed it, i didn't want my servers to be like ArikuMS with a "PRO V97" and 2 players online all the time.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
trust me they do.

the only reason i closed my servers was because it wasn't fun anymore, the first was fun the 2nd and the 3rd i lacked motivation so i closed it, i didn't want my servers to be like ArikuMS with a "PRO V97" and 2 players online all the time.

We never claimed to be a "PRO" v97 server.

Am i the only one laughing at how he totally skipped over sparks comment?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can msg LightPepsi for that and ask him .. He kind of screwed me and everyone else over.

Faggot .. I'm old enough to be your daddy, so stop talking poop like you knew who I or LightPepsi were / was / are.
Just cause you bitched out because Nexon sent you a DMCA ;) (who's dumb now?) Doesn't mean we or servers like ours ever have.

Stop bitching cause we made history with 3 and half years up.

Faggots like you shouldn't be allowed to run pservers, because YOU are the reason why real servers even have competition. Just cause your greedy butt did it for money, doesn't mean other's weren't doing it out of pure enjoyment and hobby.

You bitched out after 1 week and kept reopening ahaha ...

if you're old enough to be my daddy you should probably get a proper job and stop being a Ducking kid making servers, take care of your life little poop.

Nexon sent me an DMCA but i didn't close because of that, in fact i know some of NEXON lawyers and we talk about private servers, now that im retired i have pleasure colaborating with them.

You funny guy.. you made story with 3 servers? HISTORY? HISTORY? H-I-S-T-O-R-Y? do you Ducking know what making history is? Lol seriously you dumbass wigga you made a server that had like 100+ players online and you think thats making story? get a life "daddy".

Yeah, like you didn't enjoy the money you made. shenanigans. atleast im honest to admit unlike you. I created new servers but i had lack of motivation in those.

still laughing at you making history

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you're old enough to be my daddy you should probably get a proper job and stop being a Ducking kid making servers, take care of your life little poop.

Nexon sent me an DMCA but i didn't close because of that, in fact i know some of NEXON lawyers and we talk about private servers, now that im retired i have pleasure colaborating with them.

You funny guy.. you made story with 3 servers? HISTORY? HISTORY? H-I-S-T-O-R-Y? do you Ducking know what making history is? Lol seriously you dumbass wigga you made a server that had like 100+ players online and you think thats making story? get a life "daddy".

Yeah, like you didn't enjoy the money you made. shenanigans. atleast im honest to admit unlike you. I created new servers but i had lack of motivation in those.

Celino had more than 100+ online just saying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We never claimed to be a "PRO" v97 server.

Am i the only one laughing at how he totally skipped over sparks comment?

you claimed to have the best source, ashamed to admit? yea you really looked like a clown.

i was answering him, give me time bruh

Celino had more than 100+ online just saying.

that's not making story, not even close to that, who released private server files made history not this faggot.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you claimed to have the best source, ashamed to admit? yea you really looked like a clown.

i was answering him, give me time bruh

that's not making story, not even close to that, who released private server files made history not this faggot.

No one claimed to have the best source, we claimed we had a better source than you c:

Celino was the first(?) MapleSea server, they made history.

Correct me if i'm wrong, they're also one of the longest running servers

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Buddy .. You should probably stop now you're making yourself look stupid ahaha .. Don't worry about what I do for a proper job, I guarantee you I made more off Celino and what I'm currently doing then you ever will in your whole life.

;)

Awe look at you all irritated because you couldn't make more then $200 during all the time you've closed and reopened ahaha .. You have no idea how many players we had online, no one says "wigga" online any more, it stopped being cool like .. 3 years ago I think?

You obviously haven't been here long enough to know what kind of history Celino has made or anyone here for that matter, so you should stop now ... lol no one really gives a duck when a little poop like you goes on a rant / rage quits, its better for us older guys.

u m@d br0? :)

ub3rNoOb - What happen to CelinoSEA? - RaGEZONE Forums

No one claimed to have the best source, we claimed we had a better source than you c:

Thank you good sir, at least someone here knows what they're talking about :) props

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Buddy .. You should probably stop now you're making yourself look stupid ahaha .. Don't worry about what I do for a proper job, I guarantee you I made more off Celino and what I'm currently doing then you ever will in your whole life.

;)

Awe look at you all irritated because you couldn't make more then $200 during all the time you've closed and reopened ahaha .. You have no idea how many players we had online, no one says "wigga" online any more, it stopped being cool like .. 3 years ago I think?

You obviously haven't been here long enough to know what kind of history Celino has made or anyone here for that matter, so you should stop now ... lol no one really gives a duck when a little poop like you goes on a rant / rage quits, its better for us older guys.

u m@d br0? :)

ub3rNoOb - What happen to CelinoSEA? - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you good sir, at least someone here knows what they're talking about :) props

Haha says he doesn't care about money but now he sayin that he made more of celino than i will ever do in my life. LOLOL. pathetic.

200$? with 40-50 v83 online i could make 2000$ per month, because i know how to make money, that's what matters, you havent made history stop acting cool because you had a server that was popular at the time, it wont be in history, nobody cares about it anymore it's dead just like your life. You havent made history seriously stop saying that because it's pissing me off a clown like you claiming he made history. You will never make history in your life.

Yeah i already got that you're old, and you have age enough to be working and not playing 1,633 hours in diablo, maplestory and all that poop.

Making history is way more than a maplestory server, you wont get that because you're an egocentric punt son of a witch.

You ran your server for alot of time right? what did you win? okay 3k/5k? you'd get much more with a proper job, oh and what happend? sued by nexon? trololol.

oh little punt and for your information i will start devoloping my own game. Private servers are for retards who cant do their own poop.

<3
Reaction score
Haha says he doesn't care about money but now he sayin that he made more of celino than i will ever do in my life. LOLOL. pathetic.

200$? with 40-50 v83 online i could make 2000$ per month, because i know how to make money, that's what matters, you havent made history stop acting cool because you had a server that was popular at the time, it wont be in history, nobody cares about it anymore it's dead just like your life. You havent made history seriously stop saying that because it's pissing me off a clown like you claiming he made history. You will never make history in your life.

Yeah i already got that you're old, and you have age enough to be working and not playing 1,633 hours in diablo, maplestory and all that poop.

Making history is way more than a maplestory server, you wont get that because you're an egocentric punt son of a witch.

You ran your server for alot of time right? what did you win? okay 3k/5k? you'd get much more with a proper job, oh and what happend? sued by nexon? trololol.

Bro, you are just plain stupid. Just stop. CelinoSEA did make history. They were the 1st MapleSEA server ever established. And they started 3 years and a half ago, and probably will continue to run (unsure about this?). And yeah, totally, you certainly made history.

Your history:
- the huge butt faggot on RageZone
- the guy who DDoS servers
- the guy who closes a server once he makes enough money

You shouldn't make assumptions on people who you do not know. So kindly STFU. You are in no position to speak.

Oh, and what a badass! Developing your own game. You better not use something retarded like RPG Maker and claim that it's your own game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

oh little punt and for your information i will start devoloping my own game. Private servers are for retards who cant do their own poop.
the only thing i got out of that was "punt butt witch duck Special person SON OF A witch"

This has been a funny thread to read.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Developing your own game? .................................. yea ok

Question: How do you smell money without having it?????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I vouch for Sparks hes a cool dude !! And as for MrReese, I just read both pages of this thread and you sound stupid as hell, beyond a full fledged Special person. Lol @ that hackforum thread too, a 14 year old hyper Portuguese kid GG! Paying/Scamming people to hack/ddos servers is beyond pathetic, but of course a young child at your age has nothing better to do than sit around a computer all day trying to be hard through a computer screen. Celino has more respect than you will EVER get in your whole damn life. Stop trying to troll here.

Anyways, OT : Yeah I kinda noticed it was down too.. I was wondering if they got shutdown or ??

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone *slightly* involved in this petty argument has received either a warning or an infraction (some received multiple). Next time you all decide to become irate and to argue over money, the mannerism of arguing, age, or maturity, do it elsewhere, or you'll receive a 5 day ban. ^__^

Regards,
Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back