Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Happy Birthday OdinMS!?

my milkshake.
Reaction score
I am a nobody and I'm just a random child with a computer who watches American Horror Story and reblogs gifs of it on tumblr.

But since '08 I'd made a post maybe once or twice about OdinMS birthday in October/November (since talking with people and looking in the v55 source the earliest timestamps I could find were of November 2007) so I figured I might as well consider it it's birthday. But I like stopped doing that and now I feel like Lindsay Lohan giving a speech for a raspberry award all 'I'd like to thank the academy' like lolwut who am I who are you.

Tomorrow is Christmas and I loveeee Christmas time and on 2007 OdinMS opened tomorrow and made private server history :D so happy birthday OdinMS and well. I guess I'm thankful the world didn't end and despite drama and whatnot, it's always a very nice feeling to just see familiar faces while lurking or seeing a name you remember but had forgotten and just getting flashbacks and stuff.

awkward moment when my 12 year old self could barely set it up to play 5 years ago

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
awkward moment, when my 12 year old self broke two computers trying to make a private server 3 years ago

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When is happy lawsuit day? Lol just kidding :3
I never even got to play OdinMS :( I always wanted to try it because it had SO many players and it seemed really cool :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Odp: Happy Birthday OdinMS!?

So much time ;(

Wysyłane z mojego E15i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Wow Genocide, I remember you :O Idk if we chatted on MSN or something.. Hmm, maybe I was a GM on some server you owned? (if any)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good to see this thread. I played on OdinMS for awhile, sad to see that it has been this long.

Back