Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who is Henmoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why is he/she a moderator of this section? I have not once seen that name in this section in the several years I've been here. I don't even see one thread created by this person. I think as a veteran member of this section, this person definitely does not deserve their newly appointed position.

MentaL
Henmoro

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"make sure you contribute to the section you are applying for!"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This post is so people can discuss this new position for Henmoro because this strictly goes against any rule in applying for moderator of a section. He has no knowledge of this section, he has no posts, no experience. He should not be a moderator here.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
@Five, moderators can apply for a section even before it's open for newcomers due to that fact that they have more moderating experience on RaGEZONE then a newcomer. This does not go against the rules of applying for a section. There are indeed rules for these but again existing moderators get prioritization.

You say you don't know him right? I guess it's time to come out of your section and check some others before you judge someone.

You have the rights to complain if a moderator isn't doing his job properly but I doubt that @Henmoro will not do his job correctly. He is a good choice for this section since he has sections that aren't that active anymore plus he is a good asset in our team. 'Veteran' or not, a moderator is chosen for his quality over contribution.

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to clarify some things.
As a moderator, my job is too moderate posts that cause rule violations, such as posting in the wrong section, Necro posting, Posts getting off topic of the original OP's post. Heavy foul language, and several other rule breaking situations.
As this section needed some moderator support, the current moderators are busy in real life and need to take some time to deal with their in real life situations. It's true I'm not an expert with MapleStory, And if I make a mistake moderating, it'll only be moving threads as I am not familiar with which section it may go into, If I don't know where a thread should be moved, I make a tag of it for the other 2 moderators of this section. I've already discussed with the 2 other moderators here, That I would be working with them. I've known them for years, whilelist moderating here at RaGEZONE. If you have a complaint on something I have moderated, You are welcome to message me about it or Shoelace.
As a prior moderator for 7 other sections, I feel I do my job as moderator, Rather I know the game 100% or not. Unless I have somehow unfairly warned, infracted, or moderator misuse. I see no problem with me being here as moderator.
As you all know, when you send a report, "we" moderators get the notification and take care of the issue. As such, this thread was created prior to a report that was sent in, stating it went off topic and became a flame war, and trolling the OP. The thread, located "here"
If by chance I'm not doing my job properly in MapleStory, Please feel free to report what ever I've done wrong, and I'll happily leave the section.
But as it stands, both the 2 moderators here enjoy me being here, and helping.
So I have no plans to leave.
If you have any other concerns with me being in this section(not modding correctly, modding misue, etc). Other than not liking a new moderator being here. Than by all means contact one of these following people: Admin: MentaL , Supervisor: Shoelace , Super Moderator: ChewBecca , Kreeate , Not4You , Madison , vLife

Thanks for the concern of the section. Peoples concern of the building of the community is true dedication, and it's admirable. Thank you for contributing, and being a part of RaGEZONE!

Regards,
-Henmoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back