Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Host

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So whats been the best host thats been in the past and the present as in now
me personally I would say Frantech they were pretty cheap and they have ddos protection

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Past: Frantech
Present: -----
Why don't you give this a shot?
RaGezone is currently on this and it seems to be going pretty well...I haven't experienced much lag or dropouts but sometimes the server goes down once in a while

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- USA / EU Offshore :)
- UK

-------- HAAIIII!!! NEXON / FREEDMAN!!!! :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Past: Frantech
Present: -----
Why don't you give this a shot?
RaGezone is currently on this and it seems to be going pretty well...I haven't experienced much lag or dropouts but sometimes the server goes down once in a while

I wouldn't mind going with it but i'm actually looking for servers with ddos protection since right now i'm paying 1000$ for my server.

- UK

Like I said on the top I'm looking for a host that provides ddos protection
32 GB 99$ Not bad thats Ducking insane cheap

Last edited:
Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind going with it but i'm actually looking for servers with ddos protection since right now i'm paying 1000$ for my server.
$1000 - that's just way too much for a private server. Your not hosting even a 200+ online player average, so your just paying way too much for it...how much for it thou.? 1 year contract?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
$1000 - that's just way too much for a private server. Your not hosting even a 200+ online player average, so your just paying way too much for it...how much for it thou.? 1 year contract?

1 Month.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1k? Holy poop balls man is it covered with gold?

Core2Quad Q9300 QUAD CORE 2.5GHZ 8GB 1TB SATA FREE $99.95 + ddos protection = 150$ a month

You should try their normal ddos protection first, as it's included and only buy the server level if it's not enough.

"STANDARD INCLUDED FEATURES:
BASIC MANAGEMENT - DDOS PROTECTION - IP Addresses: 5 (IPv4) + IPv6
5000GB/MONTH BANDWIDTH ALLOCATION - 100MBPS SWITCH PORT/UPLINK"

Of course you'll have to pay extra if you use windows for your server which is lame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1k$ for a server, Jay? you're a joke dawg LOL

btw i will always ddos you and there's no Dedi who can stop that LOL

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
- UK

I was looking at that ovh as well but you have to pay with a bank transfer or credit card they don't take PayPal

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I keep laughing at people who buy servers from hosters that say "DDOS Protected". You are all a bunch of fools. Most of these companies use a low end Cisco that mitigates 5% of the traffic at most. Also they use no software and you need to do that on your own, which only 2.4% of the people here can do as well. (Yes 2.4%) The fact people ddos over maplestory is stupid as duck, but don't go buying from someone if ddos protection is your main concern. A truly ddos protected server utilizes more than 1 server, $2000 or more spent on hardware firewalls, and a dedicated box monitoring everything with a 1gbps or more uplink. Good luck finding a good server cheap to do all that. If you were smart you would make your own box which would save you thousands, and it can be the settings you need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I say KoDDoS

It's okay and has DDoS protection using it after worldstream kicked me out >.>

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't choose server4you horrible hosting reviews.

+ 200$ setup fee hahah
Depends what you get, I can VOUCHE for server4you myself, I with Celino were on them for about 8 months no problems what so ever, very quick setup and go.

If I ever had any issues I had their toll-free 1-800 number on speed dial, if LP informed me of Hardware / Server issues which were unrelated to the actual OS, where I would be I would simply call them up and right away they would fix the issue and/or file a ticket on my behalf if I was not there at the moment.

Their support system is also incredibly fast and reliable. Trust me ... 99.9% uptime is an understatement .... I have some "inactive" servers that are STILL up to date, no downtime :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depends what you get, I can VOUCHE for server4you myself, I with Celino were on them for about 8 months no problems what so ever, very quick setup and go.

If I ever had any issues I had their toll-free 1-800 number on speed dial, if LP informed me of Hardware / Server issues which were unrelated to the actual OS, where I would be I would simply call them up and right away they would fix the issue and/or file a ticket on my behalf if I was not there at the moment.

Their support system is also incredibly fast and reliable. Trust me ... 99.9% uptime is an understatement .... I have some "inactive" servers that are STILL up to date, no downtime :)

I love the pricing for server4you I would try them soon lol.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just wait till you see the setup fee

It is people like you guys who are dumbasses. I can't stand idiots anymore and this place is full of them. Why don't you check again. You can pay $16 monthly as a set-up fee, and that is Ducking generous based on their prices per server. I have 8 servers with server4you currently, and it is cheap as hell to maintain. Any other place would charge quad x the price of server4you.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is people like you guys who are dumbasses. I can't stand idiots anymore and this place is full of them. Why don't you check again. You can pay $16 monthly as a set-up fee, and that is Ducking generous based on their prices per server. I have 8 servers with server4you currently, and it is cheap as hell to maintain. Any other place would charge quad x the price of server4you.

eh yeah they drop you if you get attacked so.. yeah, same as worldstream.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
eh yeah they drop you if you get attacked so.. yeah, same as worldstream.

Ok then write up some scripts for protection. You act as if it is hard to stop getting attacked. Most hosting companies don't want to be attacked because it makes them pay more. Just call them up, negotiate a deal if attacked, setup some protection, and go from there. I have done this with numerious hosting companies that dropped you when you were ddos'd and it worked out fine.

Back