Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Host

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok then write up some scripts for protection. You act as if it is hard to stop getting attacked. Most hosting companies don't want to be attacked because it makes them pay more. Just call them up, negotiate a deal if attacked, setup some protection, and go from there. I have done this with numerious hosting companies that dropped you when you were ddos'd and it worked out fine.
You act up as software does poop, shows you've been only attacked by script kiddies or not attacked at all.

Or the attacks you've had haven't been anything major.

Software is as good as trying to dry out an ocean with a toilet paper roll.

E: Also the attack im facing is 3Gbps / s or 1M pps

if you could migitate it with software you'd be rich selling such poop to other people.
you'd be a Ducking billionaire.

Not sure about server4you but worldstream will tell you no even if you offered them 1k in cash.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You act up as software does poop, shows you've been only attacked by script kiddies or not attacked at all.

Or the attacks you've had haven't been anything major.

Software is as good as trying to dry out an ocean with a toilet paper roll.

E: Also the attack im facing is 3Gbps / s or 1M pps

if you could migitate it with software you'd be rich selling such poop to other people.
you'd be a Ducking billionaire.

Not sure about server4you but worldstream will tell you no even if you offered them 1k in cash.

Just so we are clear, I deal with 5-10GBPS attacks. I can assure you I know a lot more about this than you do. I also know software can block or mitigate 80% of those attacks at least. Yes hardware is much better, but it also a fallback, not the main priority. I can't decide if I want to argue with a 5 year old who thinks he knows about networking or just call you a Ducking fool. You can decide.

Last edited:
Back