Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So I'll fill you in. RaGEZONE / Nexon / FT and a court case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mental, you are awesome.

If you for whatever reason close this section; heres a warning:
Hell. You have been warned.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do find it amusing how the users in that previous thread where quick to hate on me saying that I do not care about anyone and only thinking of myself. How foolish these individuals look now. I'm trying to defend all our rights, hopefully you all can appreciate that now.

Regards.

I always loved you <3.

You know I love everyone. ./IsPretendingToBeGay

EDIT: Epic 333 poast toast.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ptt nexon is always caring about their cash. screw them and their fat asses -_-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do find it amusing how the users in that previous thread where quick to hate on me saying that I do not care about anyone and only thinking of myself. How foolish these individuals look now. I'm trying to defend all our rights, hopefully you all can appreciate that now.

Regards.

Have you been in contact with legal counsel regarding this? It might be a good idea now that Nexon is threatening legal action instead of just shoving DMCA notices down your throat.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fck I will add my name to this thread they can sue me ;P
There's no way they could take us Ragezone down seems hes just trying to scare Ragezone into closing, I would counter sue for slander, we didn't break any laws or copyrights(I don't know about wz edits) But I stand by Ragezone.

I just googled his name and he works at a office a hour away from me :) Funny if I dropped by to say hello (I wanna see what he looks like :x) I just know he looks evil

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you even know what grounds one must need to sue for slander?

Fck I will add my name to this thread they can sue me ;P
There's no way they could take us Ragezone down seems hes just trying to scare Ragezone into closing, I would counter sue for slander, we didn't break any laws or copyrights(I don't know about wz edits) But I stand by Ragezone.

I just googled his name and he works at a office a hour away from me :) Funny if I dropped by to say hello (I wanna see what he looks like :x) I just know he looks evil

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mental, this section means a lot to us, but what means even more is your bravery to stand up for our rights and your own. Thankyou for that.

Personally i hated the idea of you handing the section over to someone who appeared incapable of running a forum to even a percentage of your level. That truly shocked me.
Honest <3

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You guys hardly know Loomis yet you judge him like you've known him for years.

Thanks for giving him a chance.

Also I don't see why your all kissing MentaL's butt when you called him selfish for trying to help everyone. He could have dumped the entire maple section and get rid of this whole korn poop you know.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You guys hardly know Loomis yet you judge him like you've known him for years.

Thanks for giving him a chance.

Also I don't see why your all kissing MentaL's butt when you called him selfish for trying to help everyone. He could have dumped the entire maple section and get rid of this whole korn poop you know.

No one called him selfish at all. Only that one dude. (It ain't me by the way)

Reaction score
Dell had a good idea pages upon pages ago. We need to get a proper professional video made by Dan and anyone else with legal/maplestory knowledge made and put it up on youtube and other sites and get it going viral, ask others to upload it. Send it around on facebook etc. Get this poop viral. Because Nexon is really doing some damn stupid poop.

edit: Not just text either people don't read =.= Proper talking like speech poop.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Koolk himself said he wasn't arrested and he had no idea what you guys were talking about.

really? he would never talk about that poop on msn

edit: didn't fiel from southperry confirm it

Last edited:
Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with DawsonByrd... i loved the MS section and a few years ago MS as a game.... i feel dumb funding those idiots with money spent to get NX.... I can make a video if mentaL and some others would submit some voice recordings to me or "Speeches"... i agree 100% we need to get this out there.... not only does nexon just try to duck us over but they can't even keep there damned game running... all these new Chaos shits going on and none of it works... GG........ Also they just get the KMS source and translate it none of them can really code.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im surprised no one mentioned koolk being arrested here

According to the very Koolk and my memory.. He wasn't arrested, it was just a break-in which confiscated his computer because NEXON told the cops that he was a potential hacker that stole theirs source code. Nothing was proved and everything was back to normality. But of course some kind of threat was going on, otherwise Koolk won't have retired so quickly.

OdinMS case was supposedly done behind the court, they just had to pay a lot of money in damage (Supposedly).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you even know what grounds one must need to sue for slander?
A form of defamation, slander is basically the act of spreading false information about an individual or entity, which results in damage to the reputation of the said individual or entity
An individual can be sued for slander even when the false accusations started by him are being spread by the other people.
Yes. Do you?
Read up brah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back