Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So I'll fill you in. RaGEZONE / Nexon / FT and a court case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The maplestory soruce isn't written in java. It is in a c based language if I remember correctly. (c# I think)
If that is the case how is the coding we are using and the scripts that are broken "leaked."
Nexon employees would have to circumvent these forums/servers in order for that to be true.
Otherwise where would the broken coding be kept? Their employees work computers? Why aren't they having a forensics team go in and trace back to the hackers hmmm?

I'm a bit sick of people posting about that very point of Lloyd without reading carefully.

The letter Lloyd sent was back in 2009, he did linked in his very letter the link to the BrazilMS files development and such. Lloyd is NOT talking about the Java base source, he is directly talking about Brazil MS files, which contained some NPC scripts if I recall correctly. And yes, those files were Copyright and basically stolen, even that it was their fault.

The thread is in the actuality removed.

This is not from Lloyd. Nexon have spent a fair bit of money on a highly decorated lawyer. He is very polite and getting straight to the point and it's an honor for them to spend this much money to try and shut us down. Unsure as to why these websites have not mentioned it yet but they may not actually be aware of the pending case against them or they are hiding it, despite that, it is what I was told.

They are in the stage when they hire a good law-firm to communicate with you and stop paying dimes to Lloyd.

The reason these websites may not have the communication, I believe it's because it's sorta public. All those website mentioned are related to Spark's case. Sparks is/was KryptoDev owner, which ran CelinoSEA (MapleStory Southeast Asia). KryptoDev had Anujan as moderator, which went dragged along with Sparks as far as I can recall, he was the owned of MapleTales. All is related to the same case basically.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like I said on RZ's Facebook.

Nexon runs hack sites to get money.
Besides, MapleStory is failing, so of course; how would they get the money? Meso selling sites and hack sites. How do I know they are failing? They are pushing these Cash Shop events like MAD.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually the proceedings somewhat went through with Anujan.
He was a minor at the time so they took care of everything on a quieter scale.
When I asked him Anujan said they had some lawyer who yelled at the judge about legal poop for an hour or so and then they postponed the case for something or another. Never really got more of the story.

I'm a bit sick of people posting about that very point of Lloyd without reading carefully.

The letter Lloyd sent was back in 2009, he did linked in his very letter the link to the BrazilMS files development and such. Lloyd is NOT talking about the Java base source, he is directly talking about Brazil MS files, which contained some NPC scripts if I recall correctly. And yes, those files were Copyright and basically stolen, even that it was their fault.
Sorry I looked at the links incorrectly. You're right. Wouldn't that fall back to Stefan then? And that matter was resolved in court I thought.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not saying to save the maplestory section but this isnt the only one out there so they should be shutting down all not this one....

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im not saying to save the maplestory section but this isnt the only one out there so they should be shutting down all not this one....
but were the most popular maplestory ps development community I suppose?

Reaction score
I disagree with everything you said

Really doesn't matter if you disagree or not. This is how the laws against this type of stuff work in the US. I went through this situation when I had the ACE online source when they were transferring it from Air Rivals.

Long story short, I had the same thoughts as you but I was proven wrong. I'm just posting what I know from experience in the same situation.

They would not invest in a lawyer if they did not have a legitimate case against RZ. My advice is to quit while you're ahead and close the ms section. They have the power to take this far enough to get a court ordered site shutdown.

I'm sorry if you disagree with me. I'm just telling you what is going to happen.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
3460 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Office: 213-858-5930

How does Nexon respond to brutal force? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3460 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Office: 213-858-5930

How does Nexon respond to brutal force? :)

Me and 0wnage were actually supposed to carpool and TP the Nexon building. We decided if it was too tall we would just run in and throw toilet paper around. It was a great idea but it never happened. Heck, if someone wants to pay for gas I'm all up for going through with it. I think it would be funny.

EDIT: Though if I did I'd probably have to delete this post too. I don't want to get sued for a couple G's because their janitors had to work harder 10 minutes more than usual. Hehe.

EDIT2: Before anyone comes in with a post, saying something like well actually they would just have you arrested for littering and vandalism. Here are my 7 links of articles to support me. It was a joke, please don't waste your time.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought they moved their headquarters to El Segundo, but when I got my PopTag mousepad mailed from them, its the same address that Veda posted.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for keeping us informed.

I highly doubt they would have the money to sue every single living private server out there.

If CelinoSEA is currently being sued; then why haven't they shut down or told the general public? MapleTales has been long gone.

And, can you ask Lloyd some information with Odin?

Uh.. Cause we run a professional server.. I'm not about to fold just cause of a lawsuit, despite me not being "open" about it for the "e-fame", it's still on going and until I hear the judge hit his gavel with a final verdict, nothing will happen to CelinoSEA or KryptoDEV. 99.99% of all the MapleStory Private Server out right now are all run by underage, ill-knowledged kids who don't know what the duck they're doing.

They're just there to make a quick buck off donations and duck around with servers, so they fold under pressure.

The thread is in the actuality removed.

They are in the stage when they hire a good law-firm to communicate with you and stop paying dimes to Lloyd.

The reason these websites may not have the communication, I believe it's because it's sorta public. All those website mentioned are related to Spark's case. Sparks is/was KryptoDev owner, which ran CelinoSEA (MapleStory Southeast Asia). KryptoDev had Anujan as moderator, which went dragged along with Sparks as far as I can recall, he was the owned of MapleTales. All is related to the same case basically.

You're right that's exactly what happened, but I didn't quite understand this part:

KryptoDev had Anujan as moderator, which went dragged along with Sparks as far as I can recall, he was the owned of MapleTales.

If you mean Anujan as the owner of MapleTales, then yes. If you mean me, then no. I've never "owned" a private server. Perhaps WAAAAAAAAAYYYY back when, when I started fooling around with TitainMS and setup a server for friends? :p

Side note: Nexon didn't file any "Privacy" documents, so I'll gladly post what Mr.Freedman has been sending me. The case is still on-going, a final Trial Date will be set by the judge assigned in September. The other day he sent me a "Request to Admit" document, in which half the poop is false. So I'll formally fill it out. Proceeding rules and regulations of Civil Federal Lawsuites can be found:

My formal form I have to fill out, print out, sign and send to him VIA Currier:

"Response to request to admit".

Get this, they want to "Amend" the Statement of Claim to make it more up to date, all he did was change it around to add in "the launcher" they're claiming a self-coded original re-director using Loopback on me. Ahahaha... pfft. Good luck Freedman and Nexon, I know you're reading this ;) wait till I get back from Europe and have the time to start preparing my case.. ooooooooooo boy ahahaha.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uh.. Cause we run a professional server.. I'm not about to fold just cause of a lawsuit, despite me not being "open" about it for the "e-fame", it's still on going and until I hear the judge hit his gavel with a final verdict, nothing will happen to CelinoSEA or KryptoDEV. 99.99% of all the MapleStory Private Server out right now are all run by underage, ill-knowledged kids who don't know what the duck they're doing.

They're just there to make a quick buck off donations and duck around with servers, so they fold under pressure.

You're right that's exactly what happened, but I didn't quite understand this part:

If you mean Anujan as the owner of MapleTales, then yes. If you mean me, then no. I've never "owned" a private server. Perhaps WAAAAAAAAAYYYY back when, when I started fooling around with TitainMS and setup a server for friends? :p

Side note: Nexon didn't file any "Privacy" documents, so I'll gladly post what Mr.Freedman has been sending me. The case is still on-going, a final Trial Date will be set by the judge assigned in September. The other day he sent me a "Request to Admit" document, in which half the poop is false. So I'll formally fill it out. Proceeding rules and regulations of Civil Federal Lawsuites can be found:

Get this, they want to "Amend" the Statement of Claim to make it more up to date, all he did was change it around to add in "the launcher" they're claiming a self-coded original re-director using Loopback on me. Ahahaha... pfft. Good luck Freedman and Nexon, I know you're reading this ;) wait till I get back from Europe and have the time to start preparing my case.. ooooooooooo boy ahahaha.
Wow, you know a lot. I am only 17 and I didn't know anything of that poop o.o

Where in Europe are you at the moment if I may ask?

And most server owners are underage and don't know anything about it. They have to change pants when they get a mail from Freedman for sure.

Reaction score

Good luck with your case. Freedman is also the one in contact with me.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, you know a lot. I am only 17 and I didn't know anything of that poop o.o

Where in Europe are you at the moment if I may ask?

And most server owners are underage and don't know anything about it. They have to change pants when they get a mail from Freedman for sure.

Heh :) No worries you learn a lot when you have to get your head straight in an actual situation. No biggie and as for Europe I'm just here visiting my grandma actually, I'm nowhere particular :p

Good luck with your case. Freedman is also the one in contact with me.

Thank you best of luck with you. Although it's uncertain to me why Freedman is after you.. Nexon Inc. Hired him because he was located here in Canada and specialized in that field.

They hired him so he could go through the "legal" channels here in Canada to get to me, since they had no power in the states. Although internationally, they will have to find a lawyer stationed in the UK who specializes in this field. So for the time being I wouldn't worry about it.

Once you get the Statement of Claim (god forbid), then you can take action, although it's not as serious as you may think it is. They offer settlements and such which are easy to grasp and go forward with. Although I didn't take the settlement I'm sure someone in your position would probably have to, or at least I presume?

Otherwise they will go after RaGEZONE as a whole if the MapleStory section isn't taken down. I'm not certain how to go about advising you since I'm not certain what position you're in at this very moment with them.

Are they just stating that they will file a Lawsuit, or has it already commenced?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well we all know most of us are like 14,13 or even 12 and 11 years old lol ,
Funny if you will think of those ages going to court because of their stupidity ... Face the fact , security of their server is shenanigans that's why the file got leaked .. why blaming us ? and specially why Dan ? Well shoulda really file case for all the lies he had said .. More power to Dan .. Go RaGeZone :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wicked Loops:
In my opinion the PVP system isn't that valuable, and Nexon would most likely figure that out themselves. Also, PVP was released to KMS first, not GMS. Why would KMS developers even check this forum? It just doesnt feel professional.

Koreans going on a site against them and seeing something called PVP and leeching. Their game is in korean and as far as I know, someone who lacks in english, well I did type to their GMs in english, and it didn't go well. (I typed a bit korean too, and told them I was an immigrant) and has his own game would stick to it. So this is only possible if they hired people to go around and leech stuff on forums, I doubt it.

The PVP was introduced in so many games earlier. It just doesn't seem realistic.

Metal

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm. Well this thread certainly is interesting. Nexon looks to me like a greedy child that's always used to getting what it wants, and quite frankly I find most of their claims to be bull poop.

Edit: Come at me Nexon. Come at me. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back