Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm lost!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to RaGEZONE and i'm kinda lost. I want to find a way to make a MapleStory private server, and I'm not sure where to begin. I've tried before, but someone of the files were broken or extremely glitchy. Can someone please tell me where to go? Ty in advance! C:

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to RaGEZONE and i'm kinda lost. I want to find a way to make a MapleStory private server, and I'm not sure where to begin. I've tried before, but someone of the files were broken or extremely glitchy. Can someone please tell me where to go? Ty in advance! C:

You should try some guides on setting up a server, there are lots of them on the Java help section (Java is the most wildly used language for MS servers). As for the files - every file-set works for a specific version of MS (Although you can modify it if you know how). Currently, the most stable ones are v62 (Tons of repacks to use), v83 (MoopleDEV mostly) and v111 (Lithium). Good luck. :)

Back