Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jett Revealed.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
What do you guys think of it?

I think it looks kinda cool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF. Its' FJ and hurricane are recolors of the mercedes skills [ishtar's ring] and the other skills are just recolors of cannon shooter skills. witch please, i suck at photoshop and i could do a better job than that o_o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF. Its' FJ and hurricane are recolors of the mercedes skills [ishtar's ring] and the other skills are just recolors of cannon shooter skills. witch please, i suck at photoshop and i could do a better job than that o_o

Exactly what I was thinking; a combination of Mercedes and Cannon Shooter with different colors. Nexon, please.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is why GMS should always just use KMS's stuff. They can't make their own job or else you end up with this.

Jett! The Mechanic + Cannoneer + Mage + Mercedes!

This is what you should of expected anyway since you know... it's a GMS JOB.

In all, they suck and shouldn't make their own jobs because it's just skills that already exist and change/color different a bit.

You shame yourself Global Maplestory, with this sad job. Could of done better...

Reaction score
This is why GMS should always just use KMS's stuff. They can't make their own job or else you end up with this.

Jett! The Mechanic + Cannoneer + Mage + Mercedes!

This is what you should of expected anyway since you know... it's a GMS JOB.

In all, they suck and shouldn't make their own jobs because it's just skills that already exist and change/color different a bit.

You shame yourself Global Maplestory, with this sad job. Could of done better...

What makes you think this was made by the "developers" that work at GMS? Because, as far as I am concerned, all their "developers" do is localize content. Obviously you guys haven't seen Dragon Warrior's skills or the post-revamp skills for Pirates. The only skill that is a direct rip from Mercedes is the frontflip skill. The rest are similar to Dragon Warrior/Post-revamp Corsair/Buccaneer skills (and heck, even Dragon Warrior had frontflip). I am not necessarily sure what you guys were expecting to be honest. There will always be redundancies with skills, so don't even expect there not to be any. In fact, I can generalize the formula for new class creation now:

1) Map Skills/Huge AoE range skills
2) 1v1 keydown skill at 4th job (or one that deals extremely high DPS)
3) Ridiculous ability to mob as well as boss (since they excel at 1v1 and 1v>1)
4) Passives and buffs that give insane damage boosts
5) Link Skill
6) High movement/Flash Jump-like skills.
7) No matter what, all of the skills need to be flashy almost to point where people have seizures from the flash-fest.

Do I dare list more?

Understand this -

Nexon's business model:
-----------------------
1) Create completely unbalanced classes and profit $$$ off of sales.
2) Nerf unbalanced classes and revamp existing classes while making money on people playing newly revamped classes.
3) Rebuff unbalanced classes and make money off of them again for a short period.
4) Finally rinse-and-repeat with revenue from both 2 and 3 still occurring from people who claim to be "anti-bandwagoners" when in reality they bandwagon the new unbalanced classes as well.

I think Nexon has their audience quite figured out to be honest.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so nexon has found a 13 yr old to do customs for them huh?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think every server's going to get a exclusive job, and they are all pirate based.
Maybe that replaces pirate hero type, cuz they used "L" - Luminous (M-A-P-L-E) for another mage hero type already.
Exclusive jobs are just the same job with a different name and some skills or animations edit. Jett is very similar to Dragon Warrior.
Americans are looking forward aliens, so Jett is based on Alien.
Dragon Warrior is actually called "Descendants of the Dragon". That's what Chinese called themselves.
Maybe JMS's going to get something like gangster. Not sure about others.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think every server's going to get a exclusive job, and they are all pirate based.
Maybe that replaces pirate hero type, cuz they used "L" - Luminous (M-A-P-L-E) for another mage hero type already.
Exclusive jobs are just the same job with a different name and some skills or animations edit. Jett is very similar to Dragon Warrior.
Americans are looking forward aliens, so Jett is based on Alien.
Dragon Warrior is actually called "Descendants of the Dragon". That's what Chinese called themselves.
Maybe JMS's going to get something like gangster. Not sure about others.

Americans do not look forward to Aliens.
Japanese people are not gangsters.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Jett is based on Alien....
They are basing it on me? OMFG

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A re-textured combination of cannoner and mercedes? =_=
couldn't be any worse... but i'm not surprised. that is Nexon America
after all.
I excepted a custom pirate using 2 guns... geez... duck yeah nexon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A re-textured combination of cannoner and mercedes? =_=
couldn't be any worse... but i'm not surprised. that is Nexon America
after all.
I excepted a custom pirate using 2 guns... geez... duck yeah nexon.

Yea we all know that, the hate meter on jett rised to 50% on maple's yt page showing off Jett. Even though, they literally messed up; and failed to bring in something unique (3 alien events and a job) out of all their scrapped ideas (Erics class lulz). There are still people who have interest in it, and would like to play as Jett.

I only hate gms nexon because they never announced the theif and pirate revamp, that's the real deal, other than this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea we all know that, the hate meter on jett rised to 50% on maple's yt page showing off Jett. Even though, they literally messed up; and failed to bring in something unique (3 alien events and a job) out of all their scrapped ideas (Erics class lulz). There are still people who have interest in it, and would like to play as Jett.

I only hate gms nexon because they never announced the theif and pirate revamp, that's the real deal, other than this.

I'd rage if somewhy they're gonna decide to disinclude that update or postpone it, that would really be a shame.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
at first before the gameplay appear i was like alright this looks interesting, but man, i literally laughed my butt off when i saw all the recycled textures that was so funny butt poop.

Back