Join RaGEZONE's Discord server!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Chat with many member of our community. IRC and VOIP

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    23Posts

Re: Join RaGEZONE's Discord server!

What the fuck is this.. We are in the ms section, why do you have to post a ragezone wide discord in a specific section of a forum unless you were inviting us to a section specific text channel.

no ban pls

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    ♏ḁԻṧLocation
    1,101Posts

The idea of discord is to communicate easier right?
    Well, Shoelace decided to make one for that purpose..
    If you don't want to use it, you don't have too. It is for every section, and for every part of RaGEZONE. And I quite enjoy the idea, If you want a MapleStory specific channel, Than you're more than welcome to ask Shoelace for that.
    No wind favors he who has no destined port.

The OmegaRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    6,188Posts

Do people get any specific titles or group associated when they join? Like Staff obviously belong to the "RZ Staff"

I see that there's a VIP and possibly others I don't know of yet. How does one get into that?

Will there be a "group" (if that's what you call it) for Omega users on the forum? There ain't many Omegas (Most have other titles/subs)

@Henmoro @Shoelace

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    DEV CityLocation
    2,958Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyboy View Post
    Do people get any specific titles or group associated when they join? Like Staff obviously belong to the "RZ Staff"

I see that there's a VIP and possibly others I don't know of yet. How does one get into that?

Will there be a "group" (if that's what you call it) for Omega users on the forum? There ain't many Omegas (Most have other titles/subs)

@Henmoro @Shoelace
    So far afaik, @Shoelace is King or Dictator, all RZ mods are in RZ Staff, any active Subscriber on RZ is in VIP, active members on the discord are under Active, there's a Chatmods section for chat mods that are reg members, and Luxray is the server's sex slave. Pretty sure that's all of the current groups atm, and Shoelace will promote you to w/e group if you fit reqs I guess. ;P

The OmegaRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    6,188Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    So far afaik, @Shoelace is King or Dictator, all RZ mods are in RZ Staff, any active Subscriber on RZ is in VIP, active members on the discord are under Active, there's a Chatmods section for chat mods that are reg members, and Luxray is the server's sex slave. Pretty sure that's all of the current groups atm, and Shoelace will promote you to w/e group if you fit reqs I guess. ;P
    Oh thanks friend
    Last edited by sunnyboy; 12-08-16 at 07:55 AM. Reason: i was forced

Advertisement