Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is this an keylogger or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
heya guys,

I want to make my own private server!

I'm totally new into this, so i was trying to search some help on the internet, i just read that there is an hep section here aswell, but this site show's something really easy.

Site Link:

It might be dutch, but still, you can see what they say you should download.
Is it really that easy? Or is it just an keylogger or something?

If so, could someone maybe help me a little bit, i understand english pretty good, but i speak it pretty bad ;/

Maybe some dutch, or english.

And last question: Does making an private server costs any money ( except for the website )

I dont want advertism or a website or something, just that i can play and maybe some friends.

Thanks in advance!! :laugh:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
heya guys,

I want to make my own private server!

I'm totally new into this, so i was trying to search some help on the internet, i just read that there is an hep section here aswell, but this site show's something really easy.

Site Link:

It might be dutch, but still, you can see what they say you should download.
Is it really that easy? Or is it just an keylogger or something?

If so, could someone maybe help me a little bit, i understand english pretty good, but i speak it pretty bad ;/

Maybe some dutch, or english.

And last question: Does making an private server costs any money ( except for the website )

I dont want advertism or a website or something, just that i can play and maybe some friends.

Thanks in advance!! :laugh:
We hebben toevallig ook gewoon een tutorial section hier. Ik zou daar eens heen gaan.
Voordat je echt aan een private server begint, zou ik toch echt even wat meer info verzamelen.

We have a tutorial section here. You should visit that.
Before starting a private server, I suggest gathering more information about it first.

Oh en het is geen keylogger, maar wel bedtijd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back