Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KMS - Unlimited Patch

Reaction score
Everyone is so negative, oh my god. If you don't like the update, don't play it! They're not forcing you to make a demon avenger. The "Monster Life" feature is probably an add-on, similar to omok minigames. You're also not forced into that. It's just a feature they're adding, maybe it will not be what we think. When Automata or Xenon comes out, that seems original, and not some stupid little recycled or last minute thing. So just let them run the game, because they know how. Obviously they're a company, and they are after money, so shut up. They don't care about anything else but drawing players and getting money. They don't care what you think, they just want money, like every other company on the planet, so stop acting like they are greedy or something. It just annoys me how everyone complains after every single update. Get over it, they're not forcing you into anything, they want money, and they get it. Thank you ;)

Soon or later the updates will get way out of hand to the point where nobody will enjoy playing, so for their sake, they should embrace our feedback. Thank you ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Soon or later the updates will get way out of hand to the point where nobody will enjoy playing, so for their sake, they should embrace our feedback. Thank you ;)

People will enjoy playing. YOU won't enjoy playing. New players will enjoy all of the content. Just because you don't like all of the updates doesn't mean that every doesn't like all of the new content. Clearly this is a private server community, so most of the players will have played MapleStory for a while now. So maybe most of the people here will get annoyed, just like one of my brothers friends who finds it annoying that MapleStory is adding new jobs in the first place (He started playing around v20s). I personally enjoy all of the stupid extras they give us. Even when they revamp classes I'll go back on an old character and play with the new revamps. I don't see how adding new content could make the game less enjoyable, unless it affects the original game. Adding an extra stupid class does not affect anything at all, it just adds more variety when choosing a class. So unless the update, such as one of the previous ones in KMS, involves changes to the game such as changing EXP of bosses, health of bosses, etc., I wouldn't get annoyed or mad at all.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So... the upcoming KMST 1.2.458 patch has came.
The sick new item UI revamp...
The awaited DA Nerf.. ( Still OP.. )
The Mentor System..
Winter Shop...
And of course, updates!

Here's the screenshot of THE UI!
drzboy - KMS - Unlimited Patch - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
The Mentor System..
Winter Shop...
And of course, updates!

Awhyeah. Finally in the UI it will tell you how much dmg it will add to your range. So useful when you're looking in shops... Still think this should of been added during Big Bang.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Awhyeah. Finally in the UI it will tell you how much dmg it will add to your range. So useful when you're looking in shops... Still think this should of been added during Big Bang.

Yeap.. it should be added in Big Bang way before this..

Well nvm, this is like another BBP here. ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll wait patiently for Demon Emperor his grandfather.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
The Mentor System..
Winter Shop...
And of course, updates!

Windows Aero style. :rolleyes:

Nah, jk. It looks nice. By the way, what is this mentor system doing?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
transparency was cool in 2005
not impressed/10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[KMS V1.2.179]

HERE COMES THE LONG AWAITED RANDOM OPTIONS/NEWLY CREATE CHARACTER UI AND MORE!

안녕하세요. 메이플스토리 입니다.

메이플스토리 가족 여러분께 더욱 안정적인 게임환경을 제공해 드리기 위한
클라이언트 패치가 예정되어 있어 안내 드립니다.

패치가 진행되는 동안에는 메이플스토리 게임 이용이 불가능한 점 양해 부탁드리며,

아래의 일정 참고하시어 게임 이용 및 접속에 불편 없으시길 바랍니다.

패치 진행 시간은 아래와 같습니다.

< 메이플스토리 클라이언트 패치 >

- 작업 일시 : 2012년 12월 6일(목) AM 5:30 ~ AM 9:00 (210분)
- 작업 대상 : 메이플스토리 전체월드
- 작업 내용 : ver 1.2.179 버전 패치

* 일정은 작업 진행 상황에 따라 변동 가능합니다.

항상 즐거운 메이플스토리를 만들기 위해 최선을 다하겠습니다.

고맙습니다.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Demon Avenger is Demon Slayer, he now has 2 options. He isn't his brother, that is Automata (Whatever).
Demon Avenger is NOT the thief resistance + There has been no news about the Monsters life update.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
People keep saying Nexon lost it but they never do, their economy is based on 13 and 14 year olds which go with everything its not that i support nexon but they never do lose anything.

Back