Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

kMSt ver. 1.2.442 – Angelic Burster!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My reaction to this job:

Memiko - kMSt ver. 1.2.442 – Angelic Burster! - RaGEZONE Forums

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Nexon is out of ideas. Coming out alot of bullsh** jobs now xD. after 10 years you will see Maplestory with 80 Jobs. Not only that everyone will go back to the old maple gameplay lol

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nexon is out of ideas. Coming out alot of bullsh** jobs now xD. after 10 years you will see Maplestory with 80 Jobs. Not only that everyone will go back to the old maple gameplay lol
I liked it when they had 4 awesome jobs and it was DAM difficult to even get to level 100....
Now you can basically get to level 100 in a couple of days (3 I bet)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this job is pwetty good. It's gender-locked, so ghey bois have to make a girl character. The G.I.R.L meter has advanced by a 40% increase. I like how the transformation is done, you get your own inventory for your transformation. Interesting. Although the skills are "too" pink and fluffy. At least, it wasn't like Mercedes, where guys Mercedes were able to be created.

The Nova race introduces interesting features into the game. I can't wait for the next two, and this job to be released in kms so i can test it.

I think Nexon might get sued for developing a higher contrast of colors into the game and blinding 400+ kids.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
False, I can get myself to 120+ within 6 hours.
That's even more outrageous -_-
You wouldn't play 6 hours straight anyways would you? I guess 3 is the max but if it's a weekend, then it would be different

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Jobs again...... :banghead: what is wrong with the developers..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
니 일본사람이가?
한국에 니가 배포한팩 다 퍼졌는데..
하튼 고맙다

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's even more outrageous -_-
You wouldn't play 6 hours straight anyways would you? I guess 3 is the max but if it's a weekend, then it would be different

With 6 hour energy, he grind to level 120, 6 hours straight?

Reaction score
I routinely play for 6 hours straight, so that's not too hard.
But seriously, duck all these new classes.
They're more pointless than a pancake with a bunny on its head.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I routinely play for 6 hours straight, so that's not too hard.
But seriously, duck all these new classes.
They're more pointless than a pancake with a bunny on its head.

So? life is pointless as well.
But yeah I wonder what they will do with that much jobs... I mean, people will obviously go for the nova race
or the op classes. explorers and cygnus knights are long dead, resistance soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So? life is pointless as well.
But yeah I wonder what they will do with that much jobs... I mean, people will obviously go for the nova race
or the op classes. explorers and cygnus knights are long dead, resistance soon.

Still you see people who already have their pro items devoting all their time on their explorer class, and are still making ultimate adventuers through their Cygnus knight. If you got in game, most of the time you'd still see level 200 explorers roaming around, because they still have interest in their class. Veteran Maplers complain about new jobs when it's mainly for newer players to gain interest in the game. There's a revamp for older classes, but newer classes, are to attract new players and novice alike.

I can also state, new jobs help new players get in the game, and actually learn more. With their damage they would be able to make money, which is kind of hard for old jobs, since merchanting is "hard for them". Nexon can't just break the old jobs and give them overpowered skills, unless they are willing to accept it.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I miss the old good times with MapleStory, where the lazy Arans, Mages, Rogues, Bowmans and Swordmans (incl 1-4th job) went to do PQ's, or train with eachother at bosses. The time you didn't have to train for 50 levels at one spot in MS. MS got bored and stupid after version 70~80.

Back