Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LightPepsi offering coding service!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great. Now I got your attention since you are here. Surprised huh, am I doing so?
DEFINITELY NOT

Here's some idiot trying to leverage 'CelinoSEA' or 'LightPepsi' to attract players to their server :

(To:: sango, I've handed every information I have on both of you to Nexon's rep in Singapore. Good luck to your 5 digit profit per month, I hope you’ll soon pay back 10 times more :cool:)

========================

On top of that I owe an explanation to all our players for the past 2.5 years. It has been quite a bumpy journey with the support of many. I apologise for not giving a clear explanation of this due to legal issues from Nexon Korea Co-operation & Asiasoft Online. I’m not running away from it, I’m unable to tell you more about it.
They are definitely not sitting their butt ignoring the “rouge” server out there, YOU ARE NOT SAFE FROM EVERYTHING EVEN IF YOU USE A LOOPBACK ADAPTOR as it still falls under circumventing of copyright (Something that’s debatable in court however, do you think it’s worth risking your lives going against Nexon? You decide.)

Back on.. I must say, it’s one of the best times for me as I get to learn a lot on Java throughout the whole of Celino history. I'll always remember this moment. Although painful at times too when I have to handle over 20 PMs each day along with keeping up with Nexon's update pace single-handed. I must say, the amount of pressure I’ve been made me even stronger & determined to solve things. In fact, I know nothing about programming when we first started. I was nothing more than just a typical ‘noob’ you see out there; leeching off scripts & copy-pasting.
Sure there were lots of critical issues when we first started, such as stability, memory leaks, & exploits. I appreciate the patience given by all the early players. I’m really glad that I’m able to solve them & create one of the most stable servers out there besides DestinyMS. There’s hardly any servers out there can have an uptime of up to a month with channel server memory usage below 3 gigabyte. We ran 400-500 players with just 6 gigabyte of ram & a quad core CPU (mind you!). I’m sorry for some who were neglected previously as we simply can’t trust anyone else after the leak of v82 MapleSEA source code thanks to Rob. I’ve heard about suggestions to recruit more staff to our team, but I always shuttered when doing so. I guess the only way to keep someone is to get them on the payroll, but Celino was never made to profit originally. Everything was free & equal from the start & I should really thank Frantech for the sponsorship & support.

I once ever considered releasing Celino v115 source code to public domain after the shut down, but no. What makes me disappointed is how often other server comes & folds in just a matter of months. They are not even interested in improving the experience but just making quick bucks (We have plenty of examples like sango). The MapleStory private server community will never be united, after all these years. I see only selfishness & betrayals. It shall be buried forever.

Moving on, I’m now focusing on Windows Phone 7.5 & Windows 8 application development to steer clear of any further legal issue. I’m proud to say its 100% mine and I own it completely.

Lastly, to Aleks I’m really really sorry for choosing to shut down after all these years we’ve been especially the lawsuit against Nexon Co-operation in Canada. I simply do not want to risk getting into this with them although I can’t bear to leave Celino development too… I don't mean to betray you at all... :*:

You are the best & the only person I’ve completely trusted all these years.​

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Me? Lol what? I never touched Maple Dev for about what? 8 months?
I only check ragezone once in a while.
Get your facts right bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me? Lol what? I never touched Maple Dev for about what? 8 months?
I only check ragezone once in a while.
Get your facts right bro.

Edited my post, it may be someone else with that name. Although I'm pretty sure Nexon already got the info from Paypal.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why didn't you just pass Celino on to Aleks if he was the only person you trust?

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lastly, to Aleks I’m really really sorry for choosing to shut down after all these years we’ve been especially the lawsuit against Nexon Co-operation in Canada. I simply do not want to risk getting into this with them although I can’t bear to leave Celino development too… I don't mean to betray you at all...​
:*:

You are the best & the only person I’ve completely trusted all these years.​

It's fine pal, I got over it things come and go and we are both in the same boat now and position, it's not worth risking your lively hood as I did with my gamble to go against Nexon.

You're truly the only person out of everyone I've known all these years, to have my full and utter trust (yes .. even with my life if it came down to it) with anything and everything. It sure is sad that things had to end the way they did but hey .. When you close 1 door, another opens. It's all part of life and the decisions that we make every day. Whether external or internet influences.

It's for the best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hand information ? no need u to hand , i already hand my information to nexon and asiasoft since 3 yrs ago

joker , not happy come outside 1 on 1 dont talk behind computer

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just created another ID, I'm not sure why I can't login anymore.

--

zakurams3 said:
hand information ? no need u to hand , i already hand my information to nexon and asiasoft since 3 yrs ago

joker , not happy come outside 1 on 1 dont talk behind computer

you are only dealing with CSO staff that doesn't bother who you are previously :rolleyes:
Good luck, people like you should have been destroyed long ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, probably not, but I think it's worth a shot. I believe a Kryptodev archive was hosted by you for a while after it shut down, but for many months now that has disappeared (along with celinosea.com). Do you think you (or anyone else) could upload the archive somewhere it can be downloaded? I really think it's such a shame that all that great development information is lost, some of which cannot be found elsewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apple sucks, i'm a hipster. c:

OT. Glad to see you're alive even tho idk who you are. There have been few threads alrdy warning people about dangers.. sadly nobody listens.

Lai is one of the best mapledev coders I know, very famous in mapledev.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Windows Phone 7.5? :*:

LF>Android homies

Android FTW. Been working on android app the past few months.

Apple sucks, i'm a hipster. c:

OT. Glad to see you're alive even tho idk who you are. There have been few threads alrdy warning people about dangers.. sadly nobody listens.

You don't know LaiLai / LightPepsi? Where have you been? :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I enjoyed playing your server for the couple of years it was in play LP. Good luck in your life, strive to succeed, high ceilings with high hopes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haha its kinda stupid when I create this account just to talk to LP. Sudden thought where'd Celinosea went to out of sudden and thus search on google. Well , LP nice to know you here .. Although i started playing your server from 12/2011-03/2012 (I've spent quite an amount) I enjoyed playing your pserver :) i've made quite a few friends too. You've tried to maintain this server even though you're handling with some problems (I've no idea what had happened but only till i seen this thread). Im sad that I cant get back my money :(
Just wanna wish you all the best on the case you're handling with , hope they just fine you will do .
Oh well ... No more nice server anymore ... Kinda sad though ...
Take Care buddy :) stay healthy and everything to be smooth ! Maybe someday later i will open up this link to see your replies .. As I dont like to write much because my english is kinda lousy ... Hehe
Your sincere player from Singapore ;)

Back