Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to get likes Newbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Came to analyze a few friends accounts compared to some others including mine.
The conclusion is that the only way to get likes in this community is to release any kind of work!

IT'S RIDICULOUS! how can it be that some of the people like me who value my work and is not willing to release any of it and rather keep my identity in the shadows BUT still help out people from ragezone with some issues and troubles, go about teaching my knowledge on various topics with others AND I HAVE like 2 LIKES? People dont recognize the thank you button unless they are provided with a release of some kind. I go reading through forums and Thank those who deserve a thank you and havent recieved any. There is very knowledgeable people in this forum that deserve WAY more thanks than some other than go posting about stupid releases like 4 times to recieve more thanks.

The way to get Likes is to post sensibly and give thanks to those who deserve it! Encourage the Knowledge is a saying i would be willing to spread.

If you were helped by any means PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON it wont take a dollar from your pocket none the least!
And so that we don't have Nubs getting a lot of likes and high ranks because of these likes PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON SENSIBLY. dont press like just cause you saw he released something that had been released a hundred times back

ENCOURAGE THE KNOWLEDGE PEOPLE! C'MON!

Best Regards to everyone! :)

Moongran
Reaction score
lol wow don't take it so seriously
sometimes people just say "thank you" instead, the same happens with releases.
naturally, a good release helps more people(not to mention its a copy paste material), so OP gets more feedback for it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not taken seriously as to only PS related. Its a life lesson also because it works like that in real life also. People don't give credits to the proper accredited.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
If you were helped by any means PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON it wont take a dollar from your pocket none the least!

Thats true, it is 2 dollar

Why do people even care about like's?, its not "Like" you win the lotto when you got 1.000.000 likes....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-.- LOL IT DOESNT COST ANYTHING. As i said hilia likes is like giving credit about work. Im just encouraging everyone to give proper credits and ancourage Devs to code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back