Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Little Question for server owners*

Status
Not open for further replies.
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To mods: This is a question to the community, please let this be here for a few hours.. gracias!

Many of you know about that project I had, MapleVotingConcept, well I've been working on it for awhile now, making it super custom able to the server owner's liking.

I have drastically improved the concept, at the moment I'm importing multi-voting site support so it doesn't just rely on gtop100, but others..

My question is, what other voting site do you guys use? I only have gtop100 and TopPrivateServers support only.. I want to expand it a bit more to be compatible for all voting site this community uses.

Thanks you ;P

Reaction score
XtremeTop100
UltimatePrivateServers
MmoRpgTop200
Top100PrivateServers
TopG
TopGameSites
Top Of Games
GameSites100

I checked them all and they support MapleStory servers.
You may search up on Google for more voting sites :)

Thanks in advance,
SnopBoy.

Reaction score
XtremeTop100
UltimatePrivateServers
MmoRpgTop200
Top100PrivateServers
TopG
TopGameSites
Top Of Games
GameSites100

I checked them all and they support MapleStory servers.
You may search up on Google for more voting sites :)

Thanks in advance,
SnopBoy.

Didn't XtremeTop100 site get messed up or something?

Have Fun!
Reaction score
I can tell you that when I want to look for a server, I only use Gtop. I really don't think anyone else uses any other site.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I suppose GTOP100 is the main voting site many use, I'll add support for a few others. Thanks, request closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back