Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for LocalMS v75 source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Note: Please don't flame me since I'm just looking for the source if anyone has it

Basically, what the title says. I've looked in various forums and website for it and had no luck. I'm wondering if anyone here would be willing to be nice enough to send me the download in a PM. Thanks for the help :)

Reaction score
Hey Takeoverkyle.

After searching for a while, I don't think there's any download for it, it's all been deleted/expired. What you should do is look for one that's based on LocalMS and just take what you need (There are a lot of repacks around here based on it, just search). Good luck~

Reaction score
Hey Takeoverkyle.

After searching for a while, I don't think there's any download for it, it's all been deleted/expired. What you should do is look for one that's based on LocalMS and just take what you need (There are a lot of repacks around here based on it, just search). Good luck~

Thanks for the response :) How can I tell if it was/wasn't based off the source?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thanks for the response :) How can I tell if it was/wasn't based off the source?

Personally, I would just take the v83 one and see what I can take from it, since it is based off of the same source essentially anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, will try that. Thanks.
Edit: Is there full marriage system on any of the v83 sources?

I don't think there is... I'll look for LocalMS v75 for you though.

Off-topic: thanks for getting me banned on w8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw marriage on Mozolla(download didn't work) and that was it.

OT: I got you banned? I don't remember why or what for or even when.
hacking you, im s0ra

ill still try and look for it

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Search for BubblesDev v75 i think it got to v75 or ShootSource v75 i think it started v75 i know it was a continuation of BubblesDev.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Search for BubblesDev v75 i think it got to v75 or ShootSource v75 i think it started v75 i know it was a continuation of BubblesDev.

I think it was BubblesDev v75 revision 206 if I am correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back