Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For the love of god damnit with the skill maxers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am a normal guy heh, i play private servers, i like them its all good guys

but can you fix your skill maxers for duck sakes?

everytime i enter a priv server with rebirth and poop and i max my skills all other job skills get maxed too, this is odd as duck.

first, there is some people that dont want annoying buffs like those beholder things in their buff indicator.

Second, no one wants a Ducking archer double jump nor those annoying riding/maker/whatever skills in their skill tabs.

third: its a super spoonfeed thing it sucks.

SOLUTION I GIVE: make an NPC that maxes the SKILLS YOU WANT and thats it.

i am sick of the skills maxer command maxing everything srsly, cause sometimes PEOPLE JUST WANT TO TEST WHAT THEY COULD DO IN A NORMAL SITUATION ON THE OFICIAL SERVER LIKE TESTING DAMAGE AND TESTING MOST OF THE CLASSES THAT THEY DIDNT PLAY SO THEY TEST IT THE WAY THEY WANT AND THE WAY THEY ARE MEAN TO BE PLAYED DAMN IT!

i will suck anyone dicks on ragezone and the private server scene if this is added to all sources out there.

really fix this poop, the only server that i saw that only maxes ur job skills ir circusms. but that server is so awful man.

PLEASE JUST DO IT! KTHX.

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score

everytime i enter a priv server with rebirth and poop and i max my skills all other job skills get maxed too, this is odd as duck.

first, there is some people that dont want annoying buffs like those beholder things in their buff indicator.

Second, no one wants a Ducking archer double jump nor those annoying riding/maker/whatever skills in their skill tabs.

i am sick of the skills maxer command maxing everything srsly, cause sometimes PEOPLE JUST WANT TO TEST WHAT THEY COULD DO IN A NORMAL SITUATION ON THE OFICIAL SERVER LIKE TESTING DAMAGE AND TESTING MOST OF THE CLASSES THAT THEY DIDNT PLAY SO THEY TEST IT THE WAY THEY WANT AND THE WAY THEY ARE MEAN TO BE PLAYED DAMN IT!

i will suck anyone dicks on ragezone and the private server scene if this is added to all sources out there.

really fix this poop, the only server that i saw that only maxes ur job skills ir circusms. but that server is so awful man.

PLEASE JUST DO IT! KTHX.
Farm some mobs, get SP, distribute SP? :$

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Farm some mobs, get SP, distribute SP? :$

yeah and the mastery/skill books?

damn this is annoying as duck.

also to the private servers that have the HP of the monsters Ducking DOUBLED can you just do this on FMS? and not on normal maps?

I HOPE IT GETS CHANGED IN THE FUTURE THERE TOO MUCH ANNOYING THINGS RIGHT NOW YOU MAY START FIXING THIS SKILL THING FIRST

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah and the mastery/skill books?

damn this is annoying as duck.

also to the private servers that have the HP of the monsters Ducking DOUBLED can you just do this on FMS? and not on normal maps?

I HOPE IT GETS CHANGED IN THE FUTURE THERE TOO MUCH ANNOYING THINGS RIGHT NOW YOU MAY START FIXING THIS SKILL THING FIRST

Lol really? Snails with 30 HP? That's some badass snail o_O

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah...go report to the Admin or Owners as part of the "bug"...No point complaining so much here, you should also make a new skill maxer script and give it to people if you want all the skill maxers to work...
And yes...relax on the "swear words"....and this is barely a discussion, it is more like a rage thread -_-

(leave it open for now, see what others think of it)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

PLEASE JUST DO IT! KTHX.

OH MY Ducking GOD I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I hate it when I tell them i dont want pickles in my burgers and they put pickles seriously why cant they just do one thing straight! Oh and their french fries dont even get me started! They have a beeping thing that goes off when they are ready and they still burn them! FFS! Cant they at least get one thing right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back