Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luminous/Kaiser/AB Animation Videos

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They got rid of DF too for the avenger? Good, DF is kind of annoying. You have to regular attack before you can use skills :/

It's an alright job, but in order to make one, you still do the same tut I believe as a Demon Slayer then you pick either a DS or DA. What I like about it is that, you don't add any ap to stats, just ALL to HP since amount of HP = amount of dmg he'd do. Pretty cool

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ugh, all the job animations have to do with the stupid dark lord, it's annoying, they need to change the story...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's an alright job, but in order to make one, you still do the same tut I believe as a Demon Slayer then you pick either a DS or DA. What I like about it is that, you don't add any ap to stats, just ALL to HP since amount of HP = amount of dmg he'd do. Pretty cool

Awesome! It's like a ++, you get more health and the more health the more damage :D

Have Fun!
Reaction score
The videos were pretty cool. Luminous was very familiar to DS and Merc... Kaiser was looking good, but the sound is a little weird - the background music is too low compared to the character's voice. Could be due to the english dub, though.
Angelic Buster... well, it's too much like an Anime. Female character with a sqeaky voice. It was really short too, so I don't know what to say about that.

Reaction score
Their is going to be a lot of over powered Demon Avengers here in GMS, we have a lot of %HP equips, and also potions that heal a lot more then what kms has (they do not have ales and etc... I know because I have a kms account).

Back