Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luminous/Kaiser/AB Animation Videos

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Luminous is my favorite, Kaiser's could be better and AB is too short to be able for me to judge on.

What do you think of the dubs?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
angelic buster made maple look like an animu
Ducking japanese

Reaction score
>Watches the Angelic Buster video.
maplefreak26 - Luminous/Kaiser/AB Animation Videos - RaGEZONE Forums

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Luminous is by far the best one they've produced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kaiser for the win. Can't wait.
I'm sooo excited, and i just can't hiiiide it!

<3
Reaction score
Kaiser, reminds me of Final Fantasy for some odd reason. Well personally, I love all the jobs. But I like them in this particular order:
1) Kaiser
2) Luminous
3) Angelic Burster (too pink!:(: Make it stop. )

Reaction score
Kaiser, reminds me of Final Fantasy for some odd reason. Well personally, I love all the jobs. But I like them in this particular order:
1) Kaiser
2) Luminous
3) Angelic Burster (too pink!:(: Make it stop. )

I agree with you on this. AB is like a giant pink anime star that doesn't shut up. Too many colors for that job. I'll most likely be playing Kaiser and Luminous.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I agree with you on this. AB is like a giant pink anime star that doesn't shut up. Too many colors for that job. I'll most likely be playing Kaiser and Luminous.

Too many colors? It's pink and purple. Luminous is cool, Kaiser is boring, and Angelic Burster is amazing :p I have a level 4x Luminous, which I am going to make another on GMS, I have a level 30 Kaiser, and a level 115 AB. She's probably the best because she has a 40m damage cap, and the recharge system makes for no MP use at all. Kaiser is too similar to demon slayer, so I wasn't interested. The Luminous is cool and I can't wait to get a higher level one on GMS.

Reaction score
Too many colors? It's pink and purple. Luminous is cool, Kaiser is boring, and Angelic Burster is amazing :p I have a level 4x Luminous, which I am going to make another on GMS, I have a level 30 Kaiser, and a level 115 AB. She's probably the best because she has a 40m damage cap, and the recharge system makes for no MP use at all. Kaiser is too similar to demon slayer, so I wasn't interested. The Luminous is cool and I can't wait to get a higher level one on GMS.

When you skill up or anything it's annoying. Even the video is annoying.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I love the video :p It's awesome. You're just jealous.
By the way, Angelic Burster is female only, meaning you cannot create a male AB.

No poop. Because people didn't already know that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In that case, Demon Slayer doesn't use Mana at all. Huehuehuehue
~smartasscomment

She's probably the best because she has a 40m damage cap, and the recharge system makes for no MP use at all.

Back